test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M21 General Feedback

Comments

• joey#5668 joey Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Bug:

On the test server, ive been to Whispering caverns, completed a bunch of quest.
    I was going to do the next quest, but than i decided to take the Travel signpost from VIP back to Protector's enclave.
    And when i went back to whispering caverns, there was no quest for me anymore to do.
    Like it suddenly dissapeared.
    I tried relogging, aborting the quest to retake it, didnt work, went to Knox, didnt had anything for me either.
    So now i am level 19 with no way to progress to 20

EDIT: Trying to get the text Red
    Post edited by joey#5668 on
  • grandpaladin#2540 grandpaladin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Barbarian over penetration please, so hard to cap , its a killer, and gets harder and harder as ilvl goes up
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    BUG:

When starting Undermountain and talking to Neverember in Moonstone Mask, he still tells you to get gear from the chest behind you. But there is no chest anymore.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    /feedback So will there be a new zone or is this going to be a low shelf life new mod so that you can introduce the new systems and give people time to level up Bards to end game? or are you just testing the levels and bards first and then giving the new zone later for us to test?
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Insignia powder costs for mythic upgrades should be lowered, 2.5k powder X 15 is too much to be reasonable, especially when its not only mount thing that costs a ton, legendary and mythic collar upgrade costs are also ridiculous. It would be one thing if these items were less useful than they are or aesthetic upgrades for the uber rich, but they are useful enough that they should be made affordable. I normally would flock to upgrade everything to max, but legendary and mythic collars costs are so over the top even I didn't touch it, and looking like mythic insignia costs going to be unreasonable as well.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Its not just 2.5k x 15 to be fair, as that only applies to dps/dps roles..
  • tonylw79#3422 tonylw79 Member Posts: 7 Arc User

Middle 2 boons in Tyranny of Dragons Campaign are missing.
    Can not find anywhere to purchase greater demonic key since Underdark is now the Dwarven King Adventure.
    edited June 2021
    Some positive feedback on the azure utility bonus and guild xp boon being changed to movement speed:

I saw the xp guild boon and azure utility bonus has been changed to movement speed on preview, I love this change, definitely keep it. Movement speed helps PVP by making it so more players feel brave enough to try harder node rotations and it also makes the gameplay experience feel smoother and more fun. So far the new movement speed sources have been well received by the players I've heard discuss it, rookz liked it too so I'm not worried about it being a balance issue. PVE players would probably like it too.

I still personally need to go in and test the movement speed to make sure there isn't a catch, but on paper, I love this idea
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    edited June 2021
    While we do like it, I'm just worried that people may swap guilds for the boon. 10% movespeed is hard to pass up.
    edited June 2021

While we do like it, I'm just worried that people may swap guilds for the boon. 10% movespeed is hard to pass up.

I'd say several of the guild boons do affect combat, probably less so for PVE players than PVP ones but several boons grant stats and the revive sickness boon is a staple for trial runners.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    Not against it, just a concern.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

Not against it, just a concern.

Most guilds should already have this boon just from the old Power is King days (same building)
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    Boons and Campaign currencies

Just like it happened to old sharandar campaign, old players kept their boons but new toons cant access to these boons obviously. Underdark; maze engine, acquisitions, elemental evil, undermountain and tyranny campaigns are being removed/ shortened, losing boons for all players that create new toons, where are we getting them? are old payers going to stock boons without penalty by removing or reworking old campaigns?

What about campaign currencies that are left after finishing campaigns, can they be added in a future update of stronghold coffers? what is going to happen to currencies from underdark, acquisitions and udnermountain'keys?
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Mount ur winter stead! There's a new race up there!

5 x Azures = 25% an extra movement speed but 100% boosted(10 mystics) Mystic Mount only gives 6% stats wheehehe
    Tactical 300 = 0.3% stat rating; Single Azure ~ Mystic Mount ~ 16 Tacticals(5%/0.3%) in rating
    Balanced :3

image image
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited June 2021

5 x Azures = 25% an extra movement speed but 100% boosted(10 mystics) Mystic Mount only gives 6% stats wheehehe
    Tactical 300 = 0.3% stat rating; Single Azure ~ Mystic Mount ~ 16 Tacticals(5%/0.3%) in rating

image image

With the guild boon, regular boon and mount, people are gonna be running around with +46% movement speed - that's insane :lol:

Imo they shoulda changed the guild boon to Forte or divinity/right sidebar regen (All heal & tank classes and maybe the Bard?)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited June 2021
    armadeonx said:

image image

With the guild boon, regular boon and mount, people are gonna be running around with +46% movement speed - that's insane :lol:

Imo they shoulda changed the guild boon to Forte or divinity/right sidebar regen (All heal & tank classes and maybe the Bard?)
    They changed xp gain to movement speed, so in theory, all xp gain sources are either removed or turned into movement speed. Which is great, gameplay feels a lot better if you can run fast without having to lose too much in other things to do it.

Forte sources are already available, but given cryptic is going to nerf potions, the obvious solution is to just increase how much stats enchantments give. Though mythic insignias may be how they planning to get people to replace those stats, I still think they should also increase the values on enchantments, accuracy from sorbet won't be something people are likely to replace with insignias, nobody wants to run mastery insigs.

That mount 6% bonus is irrelevant, doubt many people actually use it. Same with other 6% mounts.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    If forte was affixed to 50% and not effected by ratings with it's sources being % also, along with updating boons to be worth more, it'd fix a lot of issues people have with scaling and increasing IL. Forte being tied to ratings makes it such a pain as you lose so much in your forte stats as you increase IL (very few will invest pass just what boons + utility enchants give). I see plenty of players running around with 30% its quite the joke.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

That mount 6% bonus is irrelevant, doubt many people actually use it. Same with other 6% mounts.

I use Mount Speed over XP. Mostly because all my characters are level 80 and I'm not overly concerned with XP overflow rewards.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited June 2021
    greywynd said:

I use Mount Speed over XP. Mostly because all my characters are level 80 and I'm not overly concerned with XP overflow rewards.
    I'm not sure you understood that part of my post, my mention of 6% was talking about the 6% mount passive slot powers, not the utility boons.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
  • aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    BUG

When you unequip gear on one loadout and then switch to another loadout and back again to the original loadout, your gear gets re-equipped automatically to fill the empty slots
    Post edited by aragon#8379 on
  • aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Bug
    Upon switching loadout between different paragons, the "Sniper's Perk" and the "Swordman's Perk" are not procccing and you don't gain the damage bonus!
    Post edited by aragon#8379 on
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    With regards to XP and personal movement speed, one area to convert may have been missed or text has not changed. In the Alliance structures, XP bonus is given in relation with Stronghold Structure Discount. The text at least has not been changed to reflect that it is movement speed? Also the icon in the Guild Boons also remains XP.