test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Collar Upgrade Pack

malus#5316 malus Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Hi,

Please offer a Mount Collar Upgrade Pack in the Zen Market or Somewhere. That has at least 750 Insignia Powder, 150 Shards of Empowerment and 100 Greater Shards of Empowerment.

Thank you...

Comments

• horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    no thanks I prefer to make it for free
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Plenty of people like games they easily can pour money into.

Let's consider OP's request.

Shard of greater empowerment are currently 180k each on the auction house and there are just over 100 listed. Purple shards are 100 AD each. There are no mythic collars listed. Meaning one cannot buy an epic collar pack from the Zen market and upgrade the collar to mythic.

In shards alone, assuming the minimum selling price, OP is asking for just over 18 million AD / 24,000 Zen if using the ZaX worth of in game items.

Sounds like a lost sales opportunity to me.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

Plenty of people like games they easily can pour money into.

Let's consider OP's request.

Shard of greater empowerment are currently 180k each on the auction house and there are just over 100 listed. Purple shards are 100 AD each. There are no mythic collars listed. Meaning one cannot buy an epic collar pack from the Zen market and upgrade the collar to mythic.

In shards alone, assuming the minimum selling price, OP is asking for just over 18 million AD / 24,000 Zen if using the ZaX worth of in game items.

Sounds like a lost sales opportunity to me.

I've said before they really dropped the ball on the collar things as far as revenue goes. I think there was a point where they were going to focus on this more but so many big changes were right behind it that they probably just ran out of man hours to do it. I admit I have 30 toons and would drop a lot of dosh on upgrading them but further, because I know I can't upgrade to lego is a reasonable amount of time I stopped buying the epic collars for my toons because it seemed a bit pointless as it was a dead end.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I have 4x leg collars, 1x epic. It'd take all my AD to upgrade them all (have like 15m AD + 75k zen atm). Then we have things like mythic insigs coming...I play a tank which stats are very malleable...out comes a new set of gear and my 15 insigs are a waste. If you need dps spec to actually kill things as we go further into mods, then that's another 15 insigs I'd need to make, its just never going to be worth it.

Many players are using a mix of all types of insignias atm, any time devs decide to they could make the value disappear. For those that say the value won't just disappear since you still have the items, look at how prices of stuff fluctuate, we have runes that were 2m just recently and with 1 change are about 700k each.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Another thought is Shards of Greater Empowerment could be a GREAT AD sink. Even at 200K without VIP discount they would sell. Yes, it's expensive, but it's also a capstone item for a character. My thinking is not everyone is ready for them, both in sense of character progression and expendable resources.

It would sure do something for that backlog though. Hell, even a limited time bound to account form the Bazaar would be worth it for me, as long as my collar remains unbound.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC