test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bruenor's Helm and Mako's Signet

Any chance that you can allow players who earned these over 5+ years ago, but deleted them because the game has enough inventory space for about 1/30th of the available items? Players who didn't delete them have an advantage over others for certain aspects of the game. Many ways to fix this. Easiest would probably make them BtA/BoE so we can make alts and earn them again or add them to the artifact vendor in PE who has all the sigils.

Comments

• chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    I don't know yet how these become advantageous, but you're making me very relieved that I've moved heaven and earth to keep both of these items!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    Mako's Signet is the only ring that I know that has utility slot. Hence, this is special and all my play toon did STK just because of that. Now, it is not useful since they nerf XP multiplier. I have no idea why Bruenor's Helm is any special. I don't know what kind of advantage of them is over other players at the moment and mod 21. Yes, I do have them. I hoard everything.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    Ring is good for Quartermaster enchant when opening bags. Artifact, no idea.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    The Makos Signet is nice as it gives another slot to add forte which is useful for some classes.
    If your running any scaled content the drop in item level doesn't really effect you.