test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

at-will

the magnitude of our at-wills ?? not even 10% of HP we can hit with brash S. as others classes can do , or is just me thinking they need to increase that?!

Comments

• admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    I am currently removing everything that gives me HP so I can activate equipment like Ribcage with at-will, and it's working, but I believe I still need to remove more.
  • zakarum#5949 zakarum Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I really don't know what they were thinking when they increased the magnitude of Brash Strike, the animation is horrible and the casting time too. You can only scale items when battlerage is active.
  • modlesiemodlesie Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited June 2021

the magnitude of our at-wills ?? not even 10% of HP we can hit with brash S. as others classes can do , or is just me thinking they need to increase that?!

You have 140 magnitude on att will- be happy

This is CW's magnitude att willl =)

• fabricjumperfabricjumper Member Posts: 50 Arc User

I tried to express this with another post. I even used barbed cultist greaves for a while.

Brash strike can sometimes hit more than 10% with full potion and buff, this of course applies to boss encounters. Because we use relentless slash against mobs.

I don't want to upset you, but I left barbarian and started playing Fighter and Rogue. With the encounter mechanics of these classes, it is not difficult to have 5 stacks or more.

Barbarian is really bad and nobody cares.