test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M21 General Feedback

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Please use this thread to report general module feedback. Specific feature feedback threads will be added soon.

Formatting Your Feedback and Bugs
For posting feedback and bugs, please follow the following format to ensure your feedback and bugs are seen clearly and processed in a timely manner, thank you!

Type: Bug/Feedback (Please only choose one)
If you are listing a bug please have this text in RED, if you are posting an opinion or feedback please use CYAN. If you are replying to another user's post, asking a question, or just engaging in general discussion, please do not color your posts, general discussion is welcome and we will read all of it, regardless of color! You can use BBCode to color your text:

This text will display in cyan. This text will display in red.

Comments

• aimsiesaimsies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Not sure what this is considered... but with the removal of the Pirates Skyhold Zone, what is happening with the Mastercraft Explorers Cases that you can still buy that direct you to that zone? Will those items be available in a different zone and the Explorers Cases renamed? This applies to the Hotenow ones as well.
  • codetellercodeteller Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    where does one go to spend their medallions of heroes? the oracle vendor is not where she is on live
  • russelguppy#7025 russelguppy Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    How will the PSN trophies and Xbox achievements work if you remove the areas some of those activate in?

I believe changing trophies/achievements is not easy so please look at those trophies and make sure they are still achievable in other ways or you might out off a lot of new people from starting the game.
  • gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    The Maze Engine Transmute Vendor has disappeared. Where will we get those transmutes and also the Svardborg banner from. Also there were a variety of cloaks and weapons there as well.
    > @gweddeoran#4924 said:
    > The Maze Engine Transmute Vendor has disappeared. Where will we get those transmutes and also the Svardborg banner from. Also there were a variety of cloaks and weapons there as well.

Try pressing square in the Maze Engine Campaign as they show in the Shop there on live as well as at the Vendor.
    So apart from the Bard and the changes to the leveling process is that it for mod 21? Is there actually any "NEW" content for existing players apart from the Bard class?
  • erevel09erevel09 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Artisans, recipies and tools are not adjusted to those changes. Values of Proficiency and Focus are odd. Tools and recipies values seems to be the same as they were before but artisans got their values lowered to the point that making stuff is harder than it was (often 2-3 times lower).
  • juanblade1juanblade1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    why you removed the legacy shop?
  • supmadbrosupmadbro Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Could we get an exchange for the character xp books/scrolls we have? similar to the companion xp books when they were made obsolete. ty

• eminnerdev#8159 eminnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 32 Cryptic Developer

How will the PSN trophies and Xbox achievements work if you remove the areas some of those activate in?

I believe changing trophies/achievements is not easy so please look at those trophies and make sure they are still achievable in other ways or you might out off a lot of new people from starting the game.

You are right that changing them is not easy! We worked with Microsoft and Sony well ahead of time and our intent is that no trophies or achievements become impossible from these changes. Some, like Legendary Hero for reaching 70, have been changed to reflect the new leveling. Others that refer to vaulted content have had their conditions changed, and some new npcs have been hidden in the leveling zones that will help complete those achievements.
  • eminnerdev#8159 eminnerdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 32 Cryptic Developer
    aimsies said:

Not sure what this is considered... but with the removal of the Pirates Skyhold Zone, what is happening with the Mastercraft Explorers Cases that you can still buy that direct you to that zone? Will those items be available in a different zone and the Explorers Cases renamed? This applies to the Hotenow ones as well.

This is something we are actively working on so hopefully will be covered in an upcoming patch. Thank you for the report!
    erevel09 said:

Artisans, recipies and tools are not adjusted to those changes. Values of Proficiency and Focus are odd. Tools and recipies values seems to be the same as they were before but artisans got their values lowered to the point that making stuff is harder than it was (often 2-3 times lower).

This is actively being worked on as well. Thank you!
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    supmadbro said:

Could we get an exchange for the character xp books/scrolls we have? similar to the companion xp books when they were made obsolete. ty

As long as its not more AD, that'd be great. Right now there is already too much AD flowing around thanks to the combat rework...
  • jimmypdtjimmypdt Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    Bugs

1) Characters that have either bought the campaign completion for EE campaign or the level 70 boost which also gives the EE campaign completion for a character are not showing as completed for the character. Forcing the player to play though the campaign. This could be since EE is now an adventure instead of a campaign.

2) Paladin cannot complete the basic adventuring (teaching the basic combat rules in the new training area) with the TAB mechanic if a paragon path has been selected. If no paragon path is selected it will work.

3) The quest "Gathering seeds for goodness" wants you to go to the isle of the wind and flame at the pirates skyhold zone. The pirates skyhold zone no longer exists. The quest will need to be updated or deleted.

4)Sybella is MIA. Yet my characters have active legacy campaign quests to complete and to turn in. Legacy campaign quests should be deleted or Sybella needs to be found.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Removing content is a BAD idea. Haven't you guys learned that yet?

Don't worry, everyone has been hyping up mod 21 as whitesides' mod (after 20 failed and people said no no next one, next one) so the devs have a scapegoat to blame who isn't here anymore. o/
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User

Don't worry, everyone has been hyping up mod 21 as whitesides' mod (after 20 failed and people said no no next one, next one) so the devs have a scapegoat to blame who isn't here anymore. o/

Ya think?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sekosek#5740 sekosek Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited June 2021

Training room is a very good idea, it will definetely help people testing and trying out their builds.

I agree everything with the post above, I would say there should be also a boss enemy with a large amount of hp, maybe something like 100 million hp, so we can test builds, make parses, compare times about how much time was needed to kill the enemy. Basically a benchmark source.
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Bug :

1. Elemental Evil, I never purchased it, I did it when it was new, the whole thing. In the journal in Mod 21 is says that I have only 15/22 in Rec Rock, 1/26 in Spinward Rise. I repeat I did this back when it was over 32 missions in an area. Hitting the continue story give error "The adventure can't be continued at this time."

Rec Rock incomplete Tombs of the Watchful, Scouting the Forest, Black Earth Survey, Deployment Orders, Stealing Their Mettle, Training Manuals, Adepts of Ascension.

Spinward Rise Completed Trouble on the Winds.

I have tried going to both adventure zones, there are no quests for me to pickup, and Morningstar only has "Gathering Seeds" which is located in Pirates Skyhold, which as an earlier person posted, does not exist
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • dangitrex#7973 dangitrex Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    When will we be getting gear that doesn't hinder our stamina usage
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited June 2021

I saw at the Antiquities Vendor that there was a turn in for Completetion tokens for Maze Engine, Elemental Evil and Old Shrandar. What I didn't see was one for AI or Underdark which are also available to sell currently. Also what happens to the old currencies for those campaigns because there's not an exchange for those as well. Final question how are we supposed to buy Demonic Keys and other similar keys for Dungeons when you got rid of the corresponding campaign? I would figure you would add them to the AD Market like you did Malabog and Hunt but they're not there yet. .

• lunartic666lunartic666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 53 Arc User

Is Progress Reward available only once a day?
    If yes, please make it repeatable - we need some rewardable solo content.
    If no, please fix - my progress stoped after completing it once.