test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barbarian last feat idea

bkjvkbkjvk Member Posts: 19 Arc User
- short backstory - the devs destroyed GWF blademaster in mod 16 and were proud of it :)

I was hoping that one day they will be like "We looked closer to barbarian and finally give him the rework that makes him more of barbarian and less of guardian with bigger sword :) And as much As i kept dreaming nothing happened. I wish that people from Cryptic that have no idea about the game would actually ask the people that spend x years in their game for ideas if they dont have any but i guess @noworries#8859 (would link asterdahl but heard that he's gone, hope some fresh blood will replace him) and others are too proud for that ;p

So the last feats of barbarian are pure joke, It's like someone saying he got you coffee but drank half of it already because why not. So I dont belive that giving and taking in the feats is good idea so Relentless Battlerage should only double the ammount of rage received. The other feat Escalating Rage should be completly reworked. I know that person who designed barbarian had no idea about that class the first time I logged after rework because it did look like someone took fun stuff and replaced it with nothing, yes nothing. So when im thinking of the last class feature im thinking of game changing mechanic, like doubled rage makes encounter great for building rage and giving opening for at-wills thus the first one would still stay as classy at-will barbie.
In case of escalating rage I would name it somehow nice like "Destroyer" It should add 150 mag to all encounters during unstopabble (value could by determined by tests but i suppose it would vary between 90 - 150) and also their cooldown would be refreshed and reduced by 90% (smells like wizard? :p) thus we would have another option a barbarian good for bosses, focused on encounters rather than at-wills giving players option for different builds.

So if some Cryptic related guy would be kind enough to share their opinion and eventually do something about it i would be most thankfull :)

Comments

• treentbail21#9864 treentbail21 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Almost all of the feats are complete trash except for the last one for increased rage generation. And all but trample the fallen is a complete waste of time. Especially for PvP.
  • zakarum#5949 zakarum Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Guys, you are riding on reason. I've been playing barbarian since mod 15, and it's a shame to have followed what happened with the class