test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M21 Bard Feedback

sgrantdevsgrantdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 81 Cryptic Developer
Greetings everyone and welcome to the show. As you know we have been working on the bard class and now is your chance to try it out before the final curtain falls.

We are looking for feedback on everything so please do not hold back any information. Please try to use this simple format for reporting so we can more easily parse the list and respond in kind.

Bug
  • Bug 1
  • Bug 2
  • Feedback 1
  • Feedback 2
Questions:
  • Question 1
  • Question 2
With that out of the way here is a quick primer on the bard.

While all of our classes play a bit differently the bard stands out due to its perform mechanic. Perform is activated using the TAB key, by default, and allows the bard to play a variety of songs that can enhance, heal, or hurt their targets.

Entering perform mode and executing songs expends the bards resource known as performance.

Songs are a new type of ability that generally can only be used during perform. I say generally because there are ways to execute these abilities without entering perform mode that you will discover as you play the class.

Each song is comprised of a series of notes. The series range from 4 to 7 notes in length and can be referenced in the power description when selected.

There are 8 notes in total and when in perform mode they are mapped to the 1 - 8 keys. When a songs pattern has been entered correctly the corresponding ability will execute and perform mode will end. This method of song casting is referred to as manual play.

While in perform mode the bard has access to 2 new ability slots. The first slot is known as a pin slot. Each song’s note pattern can be seen in the power window. This pattern can also be optionally pinned to the top of the perform UI for easy reference. up to 4 songs can be pinned at a time.

The second new slot is known as a quick play slot. This slot allows the bard to execute a slotted song without having to input that song's pattern. While convenient quick play slots are limited and in various cases some of the bard’s feats and class features require that a song not be slotted and be played manually in order to receive their benefits.

Bard paragon paths are the songblade and the minstrel. The songblade serves in a DPS role and focuses on supplementing the groups power while performing visually stylish moves. The minstrel is a healer who sings ballads that can heal, cleanse, and even make their allies more durable.

One last thing to note. A bard would not be a bard if they were not able to spend their leisure time crafting tunes about their exploits. When out of combat a new mode called free perform can be accessed by holding down the TAB key. In this mode the bard not only has access to the 8 base notes but octaves and accidentals.

So take some time to relax after a day of adventuring and sing a song or two while enjoying a mug of fine ale in Yawning Portal. I look forward to hearing what you all come up with.

Silius

Comments

• ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    Bug
    Performance Mode, out of Combat General playing - 4 Flat ( 4 and the Down Cursor Key) produces no sound at all
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

in various cases, some of the bard’s feats and class features require that a song be played manually in order to receive their benefits. Are you really saying 8 key strokes in live combat. because this will not play well.

I haven't experienced any issues with it so far.

The Songs, particularly those that require full Manual input have considerable and lengthy effects that merit their "complexity".

I say "complexity" since, outside of memorizing the inputs; which I have already done so for a few in a short time; the overall input time is on par and honestly in some cases, less than the Cast time for Encounters of several other classes.

I will also remind that there are to this day, people who cannot play Warlock because it is too "complex" for them.

Not every Class is for every person and that's okay. No-one is forcing anyone to play Bard if they don't feel the class mechanics.

I am btw, terrible with using a K&M and there are so many players who will have input speed and dexterity far greater than mine.
  • rocketwaltz#3822 rocketwaltz Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Bug
    None of the F flats make any noise, regardless of octave.

Same bug as reported by ennileah:
    ennileah said:

Bug
    Performance Mode, out of Combat General playing - 4 Flat ( 4 and the Down Cursor Key) produces no sound at all

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    This looks very interesting for keyboard play - but I have no idea how you are going to be able to translate this to work on a console controller!

Also bear in mind that console users tend to sit further away from their screens so fiddly detailed things are harder to see or deal with.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    - There does not seem to be any craftable gear for the Bard class in the workshop in any profession (aside from generic things like potions). Also neither the wonderous bazar nor the celestial coins vendors have any Bard gear. I am hoping gear is coming for these sources for the bard? (They are all a great source of transmutes for the other classes, hopefully they will be for the bard too eventually).
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    Not sure if it was just the lag from everyone being on the preview server, but I found that most times I could not dodge out of the way of enemy attacks due to animation lock. With how fast paced some endgame bosses can be, I would rather not perform the attack and prioritize the dodge than the other way around.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    - only leveled up a bit, and may be it was just lag, but the Bards animations feel unfinished and the character seem to freeze in position sometimes.
    - please keep the "manual played songs" to the campfire or taverns, i see no good reason for complicating the combat game play through this, considering you're cutting away content at every damn corner through out the whole game. just keep it simple, Tab -> song plays -> the end.
    - i hope the quests with additional bags as reward have been moved from the "vaulted" areas to the ones still in game.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • ryxandragonryxandragon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Bug: The character creation screen doesn't display the Bard's useful ability scores.

Question: What archetype of damage is the Bard's damage, baseline? I understand there's songs to change that damage type, but what's the main, unaltered damage type for the sake of knowing what ability scores to tweak with? Some things say physical, some say psychic, I'm just unsure which ability scores would help the bard more besides Charisma.
  • pallodin#1046 pallodin Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Good afternoon, on the Russian test server Lurker it is not possible to pump the bard 5 lvl, since Knox is issued a box that opens for a key for zen, and he is absent in the zen market! for this reason, it is not possible to complete the quest further!
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    the song combination number should change everytime to avoid any macro activity over it.
  • mateus#1538 mateus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Feedback
    - Animations still need some work to make it more smooth, it's still too rought and it constantly freezes in some positions.
    - In performance mode, we're still able to see the life bar and I think would be great if we could see the stamina's bar as well, since we still can dodge even in this mode.
    - And about Songblade's forte, I am worried, crit severity is not useful at all. It's already hard enough to cap out some stats with a decent forte, iam just asking please, thing more carefully about this.

Thats all i have for now.
  • sgrantdevsgrantdev Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 81 Cryptic Developer

Feedback
    - Animations still need some work to make it more smooth, it's still too rought and it constantly freezes in some positions.

If you get the chance, can you give some specific cases where your seeing freezing? The animations are done for the most part but we are investigating some oddness with them. The more information we have the better.

• bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    sgrantdev said:

Feedback

If you get the chance, can you give some specific cases where your seeing freezing? The animations are done for the most part but we are investigating some oddness with them. The more information we have the better.

Examples: 1 the first encounter power, the one that you jump in the air and spin, i am often left there stuck, just floating for a few seconds, usually long enough for the enemy to get 3 hits on me.

2, During the bard's sword combo, when it comes to the end there is a portion in which the animation stops for a second before returning to neutral.

3, sometimes animations just don't play at all. When using the Daily power in the training plane, there was just a flash of light and the foe died, but the character didn't move or strike a pose or anything. Just a Flash.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • jonchillyjonchilly Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    bpstuart said:

sgrantdev said:

Feedback

Examples: 1 the first encounter power, the one that you jump in the air and spin, i am often left there stuck, just floating for a few seconds, usually long enough for the enemy to get 3 hits on me.

2, During the bard's sword combo, when it comes to the end there is a portion in which the animation stops for a second before returning to neutral.

3, sometimes animations just don't play at all. When using the Daily power in the training plane, there was just a flash of light and the foe died, but the character didn't move or strike a pose or anything. Just a Flash.
    For point 1 - it doesn't say it well but it has 2 parts to the attack, hit once and then hit the key and it does a secondary attack
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    jonchilly said:

bpstuart said:

sgrantdev said:

Feedback

For point 1 - it doesn't say it well but it has 2 parts to the attack, hit once and then hit the key and it does a secondary attack
    I know there is a secondary part, you hit with a glowy psychic sword, but there is still a delay in which i have been floating there stuck before anything else happens.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • mateus#1538 mateus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    sgrantdev said:

Feedback

- Encounter "Duet" its description its not really clear, in my case reading it I thought I had to hold the skill to be able to release the second slash, when you acctually just need to tap it twice. And if you choose not to unleash the second attack you just gonna freeze in the air for a while.
    - At Will "Reprise" when you stop using it, the character stands in a odd position for a few seconds.
    - In general the transitions between one animation and another are very abrupt, i believe making this flow more fluid will take away the overall feeling of being "stuck" (not sure if this is the correct term) as the songsblade path seems to have the best mobility in the game so far, but as it is now, it just gives us a feeling of being stuck to the ground.
  • gendoikari2001#3561 gendoikari2001 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Bug
    • A-sharp (6 sharp) should be the same pitch as B flat (7-flat), but it isn't.
    • B-flat is playing as A, not A-sharp. B-flat shouldn't sound like A-natural.
    • A-sharp does not play on the upper octave at all.
    Comment/Suggestion
    Grab a piano (and someone who knows which keys are which notes ;) ) and play along with the bard to verify every individual tone is playable.

The notes we should be able to play are
    • C = 1
    • C♯ = D♭
    • D = 2
    • D♯ = E♭
    • E = F♭ = 3
    • E♯ = F = 4
    • F♯ = G♭
    • G = 5
    • G♯ = A♭
    • A = 6
    • A♯ = B♭
    • B = C♭ = 7
    • B♯ = C = 8

Post edited by gendoikari2001#3561 on
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Songblade Bugs
    • Bug 1: You can render your character permanently stuck in Performance mode. I triggered this bug by having the Ballad of the Hero disappear just as I was about to land the Hero's Finale finisher. This can be solved by logging in and out of your character.
    • Bug 2: Ad Libtum can be bugged in that if you press it too many times/too fast, you can make Ad Libtum play the visual animation but cause no damage to come out. I am no developer, but I suspect that the bug occurs when the player is mashing the Ad Libtum button too fast while the Inspirational Ad Libtun is being removed from the player's power tray. This issue seemed to be resolved when I re-triggered Inspirational Ad Libtun.
    • Question 1: In combat, how long do notes remain "played" in Performance mode before they disappear?

Currently, you can play a few notes of a ballad/song, stop Performing, and you can finish the song at a later time. However, if you wait too long, then notes will disappear and you need to re-play the entire song from the beginning. How long do these notes remain played before the player must re-input the entire song from the beginning?

• Question 2: Out of combat, how long do notes remain "played" in Performance mode before they disappear?

Same question as above, basically, but for when the player is out of combat.
    Post edited by rjc9000 on

• carloswartune#5709 carloswartune Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    Bugs:
    • Bug 1: In "Free Play" mode, there is no sound for the Halfstep Down F note (pressing 4 while holding Down). This happens in Performance mode as well but it's not really relevant since you only use base notes in combat anyway.
  • violencebf22violencebf22 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Questions: will you add other musical instruments? Will there be a storage system for your musical compositions? At least 3 tools would be enough for people to cooperate and create tupas and play music. A system with ratings as events with voting for anonymous projects. So that people from guilds or union simply do not vote for their own. For example, the performance of the bards in the tavern. Where you will need to quickly play the song within 2 minutes. How Skirmishes. 5 people play in front of the audience, the best 2s at the end will fight each other like in pvp. In general, I would like to congratulate you developers. The project really feels updated, and partly simplified. Yes, there are not enough complications in the form of skills, a console trap. Sometimes you want 10-15 active abilities for a change. Have you thought about going through the combination system? How is Bdo? deduce 2-3 abilities of your choice from one ability through a combination. From this one could even get multi-classes. I hope the game will take more from the dnd, because it was getting further and further away from it. And after M21 you will have more time to create adventures. Although there is still a LOT of work to do. You are great! Keep it up.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User

- The feat "Backup Performer" is impossible to utilize in combat because you can only enter perform mode with 100 performance. Since it does not cancel other songs the order of play would be an Elemental Song followed by Reinvigorating Carol. With the max of 150 performance it could be possible, but you cannot enter performance mode again after playing the first song although you still have 50 performance for Reinvigorating Carol.
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    > @"fritz#8093" said:
    > The most obvious case is holding the At-Will Reprise. You cannot animation cancel at that point.
    >
    > Other things that need a smoother transition:
    >
    > - Upon entering performance mode, there is a slight delay until you are able to play a note or use a hotkeyed song. Often I missed the first note which led to the song not activating.
    > - After playing a song, there's a delay until you can use your normal set of powers again. Often you have to specifically use an movement key before you're able to animation cancel.
    > - You can't animation cancel performance mode (probably intended)
    > - Holding the At-Will "Reprise" and releasing the mouse button leads to being stuck in place. You can use other abilities, but not move. The stuck duration differs based on at what point during the animation you are releasing the mouse button, but can last up to a second. Sometimes the attack slowly continues to play while stuck. You can use Quickstep to break out of the stuck state.
    > - The Encounter Dancing Lights often applies it's damage 1-2 second after the initial 0.8 second cast time.
    > - The Encounter Lunge often applies it's damage a split second after the lunge was completed. It's not much, but noticeable knowing Lunge abilities from other classes.

Just came back from Icespire Peak and fighting the last boss in Frozen Heart I could hardly dodge any AoE attack because Quickstep would not activate properly. Not that it mattered, but it was evident that the Bard is way more unresponsive when it comes to animation cancelling. Usually you can cancel any cast at any time.

Quickstep itself has a slight delay and at least the animation plays a split second after the keyboard was pressed. The Bard in this state will be unplayable or at least very annoying to manage in endgame content.
  • shugenshashugensha Member Posts: 191 Arc User
    Question:
    I am honestly asking. Was this class created with the console players in mind? The reason for this question is that i saw that most powers have no target, just press a buttom and hope ppl is close enough.

In the support path i trully feel that needing to stop, tab, put the song manually (to get the better result), tab again and repeat it's way dangerous.
    This is a fast paced game. Unless using a macro in a gamer mouse or a controller, this is a class not very pc friendly (for the average player). Most dungeons/trials requires you to move a lot, and as a healer you need to move a lot more and keep an eye on everyone and the surroundings.
    Just imagine, ppl is low and you Tab to start pressing numbers, but you are rushed because they can die any moment so you screw it in the manual imput, and before try again you need to move away asap cuz mechanic or red floor.. A party member is going to die. Boreworm that is a healer check it's a hell of falling rocks, aoe dmg and robots that may and will cancel your performance. Tong has the stun that can only be cleanse from the hud but not from the toon. TOMM? Zariel? This is a game where most dungeons requires your party to move around A LOT, and having a toon that FORCE you to stop and make a manual input to get the better results at the risk of getting killed or a party wipe it's not a good match for the meta.
    And from the "aestetic" view, let's be honest. One thing is going "6 8 6 6 8 6" and another is going "686686!!!!!!".. This will only HAMSTER most ppl making them turn off the sound effect.
    My suggestion it's, change the "manual input" for "put this song in 1, then press 1 to play it", making the song play the numbers it requires in a "fluent" way so it sounds melodic (make it a cast that take like 1-2 seconds).
    You could change it to play it automatic as pasives (some powers already have the duration to be considered pasives imo).

The class has potential, kinda reminds me of a cleric pre mod 16 mixed with a little warlock flavor. But the support path doesn't feel pc friendly.
    The meta it's just a guideline. And guidelines are boring.

Soulweaver: The Lovely Red
    Minstrel: The Rose Troubadour

• ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    Bug
    - Likely not a bug as such (see feedback): Opening transmute packs for bards results in "[Error] You already have all the items in this package" Assuming it's because they don't exist, yet.

Feedback
    - Bard transmutes, specifically weapons are lacking across existing formats. Likely that you're well aware and working on but wanted to say just incase.
    - e.g. Existing packs such as, elemental, ensorcelled, gloomwrought. I ran my bard through elemental evil campaign to check the weapon transmute pack that's reward at completion and it's the same
  • kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    Bug:
    - On the Undermountain quest "A Revenant's Arrangement" you cannot play any notes while transformed. Only songs on a quick slot seem to work.
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • viraaalviraaal Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited June 2021

The following feedback is for the Minstrel Paragon.

Bugs:

• When downed, and revived you are brought back with 100 performance, and not the amount you went down with. This is not how the other healers work, as they provide the same amount of mana (divinity, soulweave) as they had before going downed. I suspect this is due to the Bard having a cap of 100 Performance while downed, and then after being revived the performance is granted to the player before the increased cap to 1000 is granted by being the Minstrel Paragon is applied, therefore capping the performance to 100. Note that some people will respawn with 700 Performance if they take the feat Desperate Finale, as they will respawn with 100 performance meeting the criteria for this feat to work, meaning they wont see anything wrong here. A few mods ago a similar issue existed on the soulweaver warlock when they died they would respawn with 0 soulweave.
    • Songs only affect people within the group / party. However in trials this is not the case, and everyone within the queue is affected.
    • Phantasmal Concerto at-will does not proc weapon enchantments.
    • Defenders Minuet cannot crit when played. However it can crit when used by the delayed play encounter.
    • Aurora Finale, granted from Aurora Fantasia can sometimes become stuck in the tab mechanic, and will deny the ability of playing more songs until combat ends (not sure how this is caused).
    • Play It back does not work. The reduced cost is not being applied, and I still lose 30 performance per tick regardless if the class feature is taken. Also Aurora Finale, does not proc a 2nd time when used with Play It Back, or the chance is much lower than the 20% stated.
    • Starstruck does not work. When equipped, I gain the buff, however within testing on target dummys and a dungeon, this did not grant any healing when a party member met the criteria.
    • Desperate Finale cooldown of 360s can be bypassed upon death.

• Songs do not stack with other bards songs. Meaning in a 2 bard trial group, only 1 heal will be applied when 2 are used.
      The HoTs (Heal over time) from Rejuvinating Carol should stack like healing word when used by 2 different clerics.
      However the damage buffs granted by Blaze Flamenco, Tailwind Mambo and Steel March, should not stack.
    • Upon using first hit of the combo from the at-will Reprise, your character is locked into a 2 second animation where you cannot do anything, including move. This should not make your character unable to move. The second half of the animation can be bypassed if you jump the moment you initially cast it. The animation can also be cancelled entirely if you double tap tab or use Arpeggio.
    • After playing a song, and you try and do another action you get the message
      [Combat (Self)]You must wait longer after playing a song
      This should be removed as it prevents you from being able to use any other powers, and I have been unable to heal people due to this delay. Other healers have a cooldown between casting the same skill, however you can use other powers during this period.
      I would like to see there be no delay between playing a song to using another power, and then putting a small 1-2 second cooldown on that song preventing it from being played again quickly, to make it in-line with the other healers.
    • The encounter power Bassline feels very awkward to use, as it takes a long time to get maximum value from it, it takes a long time to cast fully, and if you just want a small burst you cannot tap it, otherwise it will cancel itself. This means you need to hold it for around 2 seconds before you know it will give you Performance without being cancelled. Because this skill is channeled it means you cannot do any other power, and makes you unable to heal. I would rather this skill be changed to have 20% of the maximum performance granted (40 from 200), change the channel duration to 20% (2 seconds from 10 seconds) and the cooldown to be reduced to 20% (4.8 seconds from 24 seconds). This should make the effective Performance granted the same, however make it easier to use.

Another idea would be to change the functionality to grant 200 performance over 10 seconds with a shorter (2 seconds) channeling / cast speed, making it closer to how the other healers mana regeneration powers work.
    Post edited by viraaal on
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    • Feedback: Dancing Lights: Can you guys change the name of Dancing Lights to Vicious Mockery?

Vicious Mockery is a flavorful and well loved cantrip (well, cantrip in 5e) given to Bard in D&D.

While Dancing Lights is an encounter and not an at-will (at-wills would be a better synonym for cantrips, which can be used infinitely), Dancing Light's effect is a rough approximate for Vicious Mockery, a spell that deals (small) damage and makes enemies have a harder time killing your allies.

This isn't essential to change, but might be a good way to better tie in the Bard promotionally with the D&D license.

Note: I am not *as* experienced in healing in general when compared to others, so you may take my opinions with some salt. But I wanted to give my impressions based off what I noticed/saw.
    • Feedback 1: Phantasmal Concerto: Phantasmal Concerto looks cool, but isn't that distinct of a power and should have a benefit besides "being able to attack while moving".

As a Minstrel, you will have one of your slots locked to Arpeggio for its healing, leaving only one slot available to damage things.
      If you want to deal single target damage you pick Fleche.
      If you want to deal AoE damage. Reprise also hits multiple enemies and has better magnitude per second [35*4/(0.25+0.4+0.35+0.74)]= 80.4 MPS for Reprise versus 70/1=70 MPS for Phantasmal Concerto).

I also don't find the ability to attack and move to be a benefit on Concerto.

If you plan on moving around, you are either trying to run to deal with a mechanic (you shouldn't be slowing down to get a bit of cheeky chip damage in), you are moving between packs of mobs (everything is dead and you have no need to concerto), or are trying to dodge (which means you want to take the Quickstep tactical power and not attack things). The only thing I found Concerto to be good for is for its wider area of effect, which makes it better than Reprise if you can hit more than 4 targets (245 MPS on Reprise versus 70 MPS on Concerto).

I would suggest making Phantasmal Concerto have some other special effect besides being able to attack and move, such as lowering the magnitude of concerto to 50, but cause targets hit by Concerto to suffer a damage increasing debuff (I'd suggest +1% incoming damage per hit of Concerto, maximum 5 stacks, duration per stack 5 seconds).

• Feedback 2: Art of War is not a very good feat and should do something besides chip damage.

There are other feats that allow players to play want players to play chip damage healer, but the problem is that it costs resources in a game about specialization and in a role that is all about resource conservation.

Why should you waste the equivalent of 1 song's worth of resources (40 magnitude * 3 =120 Performance) for some extra chip damage on a spec that isn't going to be optimized for dealing damage?

If your team is struggling to kill things, you will need the extra resources to keep them alive, not waste on some slight chip damage.
      If your chip damage makes difference in fights such as for DPS checks, that means that your team needs to work on doing the mechanics, not that playing chip damage healer is valuable.
      If your team can afford to have you screw around with the attack, your team kills things so quickly that your chip damage is redundant to begin with.

I would suggest improving Art of War by have the Improved Dancing Lights effect increase the -outgoing damage debuff to 10%, such that it serves a distinct purpose in the Minstrel's kit as a something to prepare against big hits/tank checks. I would also lower the bonus damage and resource costs accordingly, such as reducing the bonus damage on the final hit of Fleche to 75 and reducing the Dancing Lights Enhanced effect to 250 magnitude, but lower the resource cost of the final hit of Dancing Lights to 20 Performance per finishing hit.