test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wonder of Gond - Professions bugs

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
Wonders of Gond creations in professions is not working with any asset bonuses. For example, artisan bonuses that double output or negate morale do not work. Supplements are not applied, I've sampled way more than enough 5/10% chances to see this.

As a player who pretty much stopped playing over a month ago and now casually logs for key/event. This is why. I checked a few of my last (of many) bug reports and they are still bugs. Honestly, it's disappointing as hell.

Comments

• theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Negate morale of artisan works. Couple of days ago I got 400 of each ingredient, so enough for 40 sprockets. Crafting costs 12 morale, so I should only have been able to craft 33 sprockets. I used an artisan with a chance of negating morale and ended up crafting all 40 exactly as I ran out of morale, so 7 of the 40 must not have used morale.

Have not used supplements so have no input on those.

Do agree on the lack of bug fixing though. It's demoralizing to see how many are just ignored.
    Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited June 2021

Dab Hand works on the materials like Steel Ingots, etc... but has no effect on Finished Products like the sprockets.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Dab Hands still does not give double Wonderous item results.

Is this a bug or working as intended?
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    darthbbq said:

Dab Hands still does not give double Wonderous item results.

Is this a bug or working as intended?

Dab Hands does not give double to profession end product. It only gives double to profession materials regardless if it is Wonderous stuff or normal profession end product. i.e. it does not give you two boots but it gives you two leather.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***