test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When is the Masterwork Professional update?

Hello
Has any information been given for the Masterwork Professional, which should be on April 2021?

Comments

• kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    There have been other comments / threads about the departure of Chris Whiteside from Cryptic. My understanding was that this roadmap was his brainchild.

With him now being gone and no comment from the devs that remain about the roadmap's continued accuracy I'm assuming all milestones not already achieved are either on hold or off the table for the immediate future (the rest of 2021).

It would be great if this question was addressed officially, but I'm not holding my breath or investing more Zen into the game hoping for that new promised class.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    The last that I heard from them on a livestream was that it is not going to be a total rework of masterwork, but just a few recipes changed, so basically a few new recipes every once in awhile. But of course that could have changed by now too.
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Considering that we have still yet to see any of the call to arms events which were "Temporarily" removed when they were doing the combat rework.

I'm very doubtful we will see any updates to professions
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    February 30th.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    greywynd said:

February 30th.

I am so glad you have your finger on the pulse! Is that 2022 or 2023? While you are at it, please consider adding wards to the jewel crafting. Doesn't need to be master crafting, just squeeze it in there between rank 70 to 80.
    Thanks! :cookie:

Hope all of you are having lots of fun, I am experiencing a much better crafting system from other games. See you this weekend! :heart:
    wb-cenders.gif
  • kaderukawa#3483 kaderukawa Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    We spent a lot of effort, time and money to earn 5 for Masterwork Professional.
    Won't someone in authority make a statement?
    The arrival of Masterwork Professional innovation will bring colorfulness to the game.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User

greywynd said:

February 30th.

I am so glad you have your finger on the pulse! Is that 2022 or 2023? While you are at it, please consider adding wards to the jewel crafting. Doesn't need to be master crafting, just squeeze it in there between rank 70 to 80.
    Thanks! :cookie:

Hope all of you are having lots of fun, I am experiencing a much better crafting system from other games. See you this weekend! :heart:
    In 1930 and 1931, in Soviet Union or until the next super power to change the calendar. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***