test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What about Iron Curios and Fey Blight

kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
The reward section of the daily and weekly quests for Sharandar claim that we are still receiving these currencies for completing the quests. Where are they? These two currencies are not even listed in the campaign tab. They would be ideally suited for donations to the guild coffers once the character has completed the campaigns for each area. I know many guilds are crying to for the lack of fey trinkets these days.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    "Other Currencies"?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Neither are in the Other Currencies inventory.
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    From what was said in another thread by one of the devs, they are not currency per se. All they are for is the campaign progress, and once you finish the campaign you don't really get them anymore even if it says you still do.
    Seems like Cryptic is doing its best to hurt guilds here. And it is not like they are giving out any real rewards in this campaign.
    How so? The only issue right now is that there used to be 3 areas to get currencies from. There are currently only 2 in New Sharandar. Third one is not yet open. They've done away with the sparks we got for doing AR.

Meanwhile, I've got a pile of keys for the old lairs. What am I supposed to do with those? @nitocris83
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    It takes much longer to earn the same amount of fey trinkets in New Sharandar than the original. Also, people may want to buy some of the garbage items in the store now. It has been ages since the old Sharandar store had anything worth buying.
    Does it? As I recall we got 3 from each gate daily. How many Ordurs and Undead Brew (or whatever it is) can we get daily?
  • poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    popel buy shattered diamonds and sell them for astral diamonds with that currency. betta than donate to sh. unless you many rich.
    edited May 2021
    @poliel Last I checked, you can not buy shattered diamonds with those two currencies.

@greywynd That would depend on how many hours you want to run Sharandar quests. In the old campaign there were also crescent coins and fey sparks to earn.
    Third portal isn't open yet. Have to wait and see what comes with it.

Personally, I rarely donated raw. I always made the vouchers.
  • poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    @kharko58 yes...i was referring to the currency you can donate to stronghold.
    it's either donate to stronghold or buy shattered diamonds and sell those (or open yourself).

i think i know what majority of players does.
    Yes, but there are those of us who care about progressing our guild. Also, it just seems wrong for Cryptic to state that the reward for the quest includes this currency, and then fail to give said currency.