test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wizard bug

odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
When playing with my wizard, I often encounter strange bugs when changing maps in dungeons. For example, in LoMM, when I step through the gate into the lava environment with the first warden/guardian, I don't see my character. Instead, I can enjoy a camera ride through the level which takes several seconds to finish. Only then can I see my character and continue playing. Very weird.
Tagged:

Comments

• thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    This bug has been going on for a while now. I know it affects wizards, but apparently paladin's too.

The bug occurs f your wizard doesn't have full stamina and interacts with a door that you don't just walk through, or if you have to be moved from one location in the dungeon to another (e.g. in CoDG between the lift and the cords section). If you go in with full stamina, you won't fly through the map. By full stamina, I mean the bar has to fill to max and then finish flashing in order to prevent this bug.

Some of the locations where this can happen are: all the gates in LoMM, entering Dread Ring's skirmish arena, entering the Atropal's chamber in CoDG, Valindra's Tower, entering the abyssal portals in Castle Never, and there are more that I'm forgetting. I think I've had it happen in Dread Rings daily mini-dungeons too.

It's an annoying bug because you'll often get left behind in dungeons while the rest of the group goes and kills everything. And that just isn't fun. The worst one by far is for the gatekeepers in LoMM, where it's possible with a good group to miss all the fighting between the entering the arena for the first gatekeeper and the boreworm because you get hit by this bug 3 times in a row.
  • odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    I have a Paladin and a Wizard. I've never noticed this bug with the Paladin before, but he has an Elven Battle Enchantment Rank 14 which quickly fills up the stamina gauge.
    I'll try watching my stamina when switching scenes. Thanks for the explanation!
  • bifflincultebifflinculte Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    My wizard also always experiences this travelling bug in LOMM when crossing portals to ice and fire zones. I also noticed this doesn't happen with my cleric.
    Post edited by bifflinculte on
  • malakut#1916 malakut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    I can confirm this is still a live bug. Can we please have this fixed as it is kind of annoying to die to adds we can't even target yet if we port into a danger zone? @nitocris83 Update please! Wakey Wakey!