test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Group finder inlay during quest dialogue

postal#8093 postal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Good day!,

I'm that kind of player who takes the time to read the quest dialogue , sometimes slowly and recently i found that i was removed from a random queue when i was in the quest dialogue interface as i didnt get the notification that my group was ready, by the time i finished reading the dialogue and back to main screen i see i was removed from the queue as i did not accept. Hoping there's a future update where the group finder notification and accept / reject buttons are made visible during dialogues if possible. thanks for reading.

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the feedback! I'll let our UX/UI folks know.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I've been removed from many queues when they popped because I had another window open like looking at what a vendor had or something, when you have something else open like that you don't even get the sound notification. So I agree with this because you shouldn't be prevented from doing other things in the game while you're waiting. Even the sound alert on it's own would be useful.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.