test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Possible typo in lore

postal#8093 postal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Hi im enjoying the game and reading all the lore and quest dialogues. I stumbled upon a lore section in Vellosk, where the lore description of Wrath of Netheril and Thunderhowl seem to be the same. Thought i'll report it. Screenshot attached for reference.

https://imgur.com/uxzFrfc

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Which of these descriptions is actually a mimic? ;)

I'll pass it on to the rest of the team. Thanks!
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Which of these descriptions is actually a mimic? ;)
    I'll pass it on to the rest of the team. Thanks!

Are you doing it on purpose? Ignoring bug threads.
    The Wrath of Netheril
    When the Netherese first established the Xin'kar Enclave, the wilderness was a dangerous distraction to their research. To protect them while they studied, they constructed the Wrath Eidolon from shadow-magic and dark emotion. The last of the Xin'kar who fought the Uthgardt tried to reach the eidolon, to activate it, but failed.

Over the years, the Eidolon lay dormant with no masters to command it. When bandits disturbed it, the Eidolon immediately identified them as a threat and began to do what it was made for. Destroy.
    Thunderhowl
    When the Netherese first established the Xin'kar Enclave, the wilderness was a dangerous distraction to their research. To protect them while they studied, they constructed the Wrath Eidolon from shadow-magic and dark emotion. The last of the Xin'kar who fought the Uthgardt tried to reach the eidolon, to activate it, but failed.

Over the years, the eidolon lay dormant with no masters to command it. When bandits disturbed it, the eidolon immediately identified them as a threat and began to do what it was made for. Destroy.
    https://neverwinter.fandom.com/wiki/Lore:Vellosk
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪