test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Pocket Pet giving Critical Strike or Critical Severity, I'm confused

rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
@nitocris83 Something for your attention pls, one of the tooltips is wrong and a lot of people will want to know which stat this affects.

I just got a Pocket Pet on this character thinking it was Crit Severity 5% because that's what the tooltip on the item says, but when you get that buff, in the buff menu up top it tells you it is not Crit Sev, it is just plain crit. So which is it and can this be fixed so both are accurate, this pet is currently selling for around 1 million AD because people think it is Crit Sev and they will not be happy if it's only crit chance which many people have maxed anyway and it is Crit Sev which is currently most sought after and the main reason people are paying so much for this item. Images below taken at the same time while the buff is active a couple of minutes ago and one image of the current AH prices. If it's not Crit Sev it is seriously misleading the players and needs to be fixed.

Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.

Comments

• rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    @nitocris83 OK, I just hit it again, got the same buff and this time I checked the stats before and after which I guess I should have done in the first place, it does do Crit Sev so the tooltip up the top in the buff bar is what needs fixing. I won't bother editing the previous post as it still illustrates how tooltips which are not correct can affect the players adversely and tooltip accuracy in general (which has a notoriously bad reputation in the game) needs to be made a higher priority. Cheers.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2021
    Thanks for letting us know! I'll pass it on for buff bar tooltip updating.