test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Intentional?

Was the intention of the game to make you kill Bel over 3,000 times and not get the hellforge hound? Something is wrong with the droprate for some players. Can you look into it? Would be nice to have time to run with friends and teach new players how to play instead of farming Bel every single day for nothing.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Welcome to the joys of RNG.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    I got one for my CW but been farming for a while on my DC and OP.

This is bad RNG and bad design, they should have done it similarly to the Chult's Lion mount and/or give us the option to buy it with Bel's currency. This is on par with WoD Repentant Cultist companion, take some people years!

There been a number of posts about this issue already, I just hope they act on it soon.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    no doubt, something is wrong with the droprate for some players.
    The system sees that you are a grinding machine and reduces the success rate for you.
    I believe that it really is and therefore praise rngesus: to make the process slower and more gentle.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Cryptic thought process:

"players have run this 3000 times! They must love it, lets do more!! "
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • mparcher#3106 mparcher Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    > @someonedies said:
    > no doubt, something is wrong with the droprate for some players.
    > The system sees that you are a grinding machine and reduces the success rate for you.
    > I believe that it really is and therefore praise rngesus: to make the process slower and more gentle.

I've been thinking the same theory as well. I could almost swear that the higher your collection score becomes, the worse the drop rates occur.