test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vault of Piety - Outdated rating elixirs need to be reworked

someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
Outdated rating elixirs need to be reworked inline with the current max level stat curve (Current NWO level cap: 70lvl).
Ardent Favor Elixires - they need to be reworked and stats need to be buffed by 1000 stat points at least ([Wild Storm Elixir][Foehammer's Favor Elixir][Sunlord's Gift Elixir][Elixir of Corellon's Blood][Elixir of Steadfast Devotion])

Thank you.

Rimuru?
Dead 🔪
Tagged:

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    Hey, it's 2021. Update me please.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Thayan on aisle 4!
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Update to 1000 will also be not helpful (after combat rework) because people would have those stat cap'ed already. If they want to update it, it should update it from 300 to (say) 1%.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Update to 1000 will also be not helpful (after combat rework) because people would have those stat cap'ed already. If they want to update it, it should update it from 300 to (say) 1%.

The OP is 3 years old, you can nuke it for an inaccurate phrasing, but it still states that Elixirs are outdated, they always were, they are. Even though the OP was originally requested the stat buff (from 400 to 1000 points rating), it's doesn't mean they (I mean cryptic Devs here) should keep to ignore that fact that they (Elixirs here) haven't even been touched since the game was released.

Effects are so equal:
    image image image
    image image
    Even the tooltips are all wrong: "Increase Deflection Severity".
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    They are not equal because it goes to different portion of 'contribution'. The number side is almost always filled. The % side is not. If both side are not filled, they are equal. Otherwise, the number increases is useless.

I was talking about the 400 part of each Elixir. Changing that to 1000 is not the same as changing that to 1%. That is what I tried to point out if Cryptic happens to read your bump post.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    edited May 2021

They are not equal because it goes to different portion of 'contribution'. The number side is almost always filled. The % side is not. If both side are not filled, they are equal. Otherwise, the number increases is useless.

I was talking about the 400 part of each Elixir. Changing that to 1000 is not the same as changing that to 1%. That is what I tried to point out if Cryptic happens to read your bump post.

talking about the old design and new, the elixir which has % contribution now gives 10000 stat points (10%), the other has 400 stat points (that's just 0.4%, and they are added to the rating column, and can be capped ofc).
    There's now a lot of new statistic ratings, and therefore more elixirs need to be added to meet all the requirements.
    Also the game has a ton of outdated 400:1 things such as reinforcement kits, potions, food asf.

ps great developer just need to read the title (load the game and check it). And if he reads the OP carefully, he will see "Current NWO level cap: 70lvl" and then scroll the comments.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • poliel#3832 poliel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    ssssshhhh....you'll cause them to nerf wild storm instead of improving the others
    edited May 2021

ssssshhhh....you'll cause them to nerf wild storm instead of improving the others

Thank you for the comment; I play free crit.severity builds myself (all chars are flooded with flask+elixir stacks), but the lack of other options like critical resistance/combat advantage is just not cool.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪