test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

hell's pit golden warhorse should be mythical since we have done the event across 2 years

corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User
around 2 years ago the hell's pit event was introduced back then mythical mounts did not even exist the golden warhorse is a 2 year long grind so at the very least it should be a max quality mount, there is no reason to keep the mount at legendary so please make the change before the event ends.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I bet when they put a legendary mount as prize, they already had the vision it would not be the highest level mount. It was just a nice looking carrot when the event was introduced. I believe I actually predicted/guessed mystic mount when this event started in this forum. Or, it could be when they introduced account wide legendary mount.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • corazonxdxcorazonxdx Member Posts: 40 Arc User

I bet when they put a legendary mount as prize, they already had the vision it would not be the highest level mount. It was just a nice looking carrot when the event was introduced. I believe I actually predicted/guessed mystic mount when this event started in this forum. Or, it could be when they introduced account wide legendary mount.

well still it is a suggestion and especially since it is a good step for the game and since it does not cost them a lot in terms of time and coding and not like people are in a rush to spend more on anything right now
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    I know some players who either skipped the event or used their currencies on coal wards instead because it was only legendary. Its a bad move to change it at this point, they'd receive nothing but a huge backlash from the community, when there already will be one come higher difficulties of hell pit over next few weeks, as people who use to be able to do the event feel they can't anymore, forced to pay for the buyout as they're 4/5ths of the way there already. Sunk cost fallacy at it's finest.
  • trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I was pretty happy with mine when I got it, its basically an accountwide tunnel vision that is a higher rank than any tunnel vision mount starts out with. It looks like a fast running mount which is nice too, was expecting mount to be kinda ugly from preview tooltip but is better looking to actually ride.

That said, given the option, I would have preferred Cryptic increase it to mythic since the grind for it is disproportionate compared to other ways to get legendarys, takes way less time to make money/AD to buy a legendary or mythic than it did to earn this mount.
    --
    PVP Rogue,
    --[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
    Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
    Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
    Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
    Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
    Platform: PC
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User

I know some players who either skipped the event or used their currencies on coal wards instead because it was only legendary. Its a bad move to change it at this point, they'd receive nothing but a huge backlash from the community, when there already will be one come higher difficulties of hell pit over next few weeks, as people who use to be able to do the event feel they can't anymore, forced to pay for the buyout as they're 4/5ths of the way there already. Sunk cost fallacy at it's finest.

Everyone decides what they pay for things. Personally they should increase it. It would drive more sales for the buyout if so, and right now the game could use more sales if anything be it in zen and otherwise. You pay for time, and in some cases some would just buy the buyouts anyway. There's always a cost when doing these online games. Either you pay in time, or you pay the buyouts when available. If you did the event the whole time whenever they showed up, you deserve the extra boost to show how much work you put in on the rare amount you were able to obtain. In fact, any of these type events like the CTA Regal Armored Griffon should also get the mythic treatment. How long it took to farm them and the fact they aren't reclaimable by account, yet the way how most people stood there and made them last longer to farm out 10x runs every single time and you need 6 coins spread between atleast two events per character it was taxing. I ran for 58 of them and to tell you the truth it was hell, maybe as much of one as those that ran hell pit and nightmares.

Now I didn't do the hell pit or nightmares due to the item level cost and the combat changes, but I'd certainly be willing to buy enough buy outs to buy an account unlock of the mount if it was mythic over legendary. Doesn't matter if im buying coal wards now either at the same time, just gives me more options to spend my zen on. You shouldn't look down on those if they want an increase for their work. If people like myself bought coal wards we bought whatever, and it shouldn't make a rukus or backlash. Simple as that, you buy what you feel to. If it changes to something better then by all means it's not a bait and switch here. You could say that about the key bundles time and again from either the 50 key sale with vip or the current 33% one. There's many different sales and there will be more in june for jubilee.
    edited May 2021

Now I didn't do the hell pit or nightmares due to the item level cost and the combat changes, but I'd certainly be willing to buy enough buy outs to buy an account unlock of the mount if it was mythic over legendary.

You may just point out one of the reasons why they did not make it mythic. A buyout costs 525 Zen. 5 buy outs is 2625. An account wide legendary mount costs 4000 Zen in Zen store.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User

Now I didn't do the hell pit or nightmares due to the item level cost and the combat changes, but I'd certainly be willing to buy enough buy outs to buy an account unlock of the mount if it was mythic over legendary.

You may just point out one of the reasons why they did not make it mythic. A buyout costs 525 Zen. 5 buy outs is 2625. An account wide legendary mount costs 4000 Zen in Zen store.
    The buyouts cost 2500 zen each on the ps4/ps5 where did you get 525 from? hell pit buyout is way more expensive than you think. 5 buyouts on the ps4/ps5 cost 12500 zen
    edited May 2021

The buyouts cost 2500 zen each on the ps4/ps5 where did you get 525 from? hell pit buyout is way more expensive than you think. 5 buyouts on the ps4/ps5 cost 12500 zen
    I did a quick check and it is 525 Zen in PC. What I did not pay attention was: it is 79% off for whatever reason. That was my mistake.

Edit: I think I figure out where the 79% off came from. I completed 11/14 of the event.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

around 2 years ago the hell's pit event was introduced back then mythical mounts did not even exist the golden warhorse is a 2 year long grind so at the very least it should be a max quality mount, there is no reason to keep the mount at legendary so please make the change before the event ends.

And make it account-wide!!!
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪

it is acc wide :l

it cost 2500 for a buyout with 0 days and drops in zen as you actually do it but some people can't do it at all so they pay 2500 zen so 10 k zen for a mythic mount is reasonable and they still need to WAIT 5 events...
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited May 2021

Reclaimable for each character? Like legendary acc-wide mounts via Reward Agent?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪

Reclaimable for each character? Like legendary acc-wide mounts via Reward Agent?
    Yes.

yes