test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Healer affected companions

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Hellow everyone,
I would like to report that player healing affects companions. In this link (https://www.arcgames.com/it/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11485423-patch-notes%3A-version%3A-nw.125.20210219a.10) you can read a patch note where it was written that the problem was fixed for some skills, but this still happens despite the patch. Also, this affects almost all the skills of healers, especially those that are most useful as Divine shelter for paladins and Healing words for clerics (I only play these two classes as a healer, I don't play warlock). But thx to one of my friend that testing that we have a list of all this power:

I can also show you this using parses from ACT.
This is Divine Shelter (Paladin Healer encounter)

This is Sanctuary (Paladin Healer Daily)

moreover, I suspect that heals are also "stolen" from mirage clones.

I can't be sure, I'll investigate better on them.

Btw, this is a very bad bug because it can compromise a run, for example, of zariel master. The maximum target of healing is 15. So, if i use one divine shelter, and on the platform there are 10 characters and 10 companions, 5 of them will no get my shield.

So pls, fix healing as soon as possible.

@lassor#2420 @noworries#8859
"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker

Comments

• Options
    chompy22chompy22 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Also Mirages eat heals. Easy fix there, buff celestial 🙃
  • Options
    gaste#4798 gaste Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have to agree with aster. This bug is clearly not fixed, it hampers the healer in all content. Please look into this further Cryptic.
  • Options
    k4rv4kk4rv4k Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    As said above, mirage's clones are much worse, a single dps with active pet and mirage can drain up to 6 targets, avoiding the aoe healing to reach others... Remove the cap of targets on aoe spells or remove clones from being target of heals and it's solved (hope solved soon, it's boring in tomm/zariel to handle this thing).
  • Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Its not only the healing that is being affected.
    Healing skills that are supposed to remove negative status effects are also missing players because companions, mirages, ect are being prioritized before other players.

IE, Vampiric Embrace, often in svarborg runs will needed to be cast 2-3 times to remove the poison dot effect.
    At 200 Soulweave per cast this is a Huge Huge drain on a healers resource.
  • Options
    rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    When I currently cast Healing Word I still see the heal animation (sparkles moving over body) on the companions too. Just thought I'd chime-in.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I don't understand the necessity for these caps - those skills are MEANT to reach everyone in a group (that are in range).

Just remove the caps!
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    also increase the outgoing healing % on companion bonuses .. what a hamster scam is this game for heals and tanks :D
  • Options
    bitcrusher#9275 bitcrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Great, i was almost guessing that the bug is back but didnt check. GJ same as with the invisible Mob in LoMM...should be fixed but isnt really yet.
  • Options
    aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Ok, here the confirm. Mirage are affected by heals too

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker