test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VOS +1 rings need to be sellable or something

reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
edited May 2021 in Player Feedback (PC)
Please do something with these +1 rings. What a pain in the HAMSTER to discard them 1 by 1. I don't care if they sell for 1 copper, just need a way to get them gone quicker.

Comments

• odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    All rings should be tradeable. It's a pain in the HAMSTER if you get only useless legendary rings while your guildmates get the tank rings I would need, but don't get due to the stupid RNG.
    Would have been better to add a legendary ring chest which would allow you to take your pick like in the gith campaign, but Cryptic never learns or is sadistic or just hates its players.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    My issue isn't with the bind status. It's with the "reward" from the hardest dungeon in the game being a pain in the HAMSTER. Some reward, burn time tossing them 1 by 1. Can't even use the #1 key to accept the discard confirmation box like in most "Ok / Cancel" boxes in game. I can't understand the logic in this other than to annoy players.
  • exgardianexgardian Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I totally agree that +1 VoS rings should be sellable for gold or discarded for RP's. But never, ever, sellable in AH. The choice that the rings are bound account is valid, because the players have too much AD to spent or in ZAX, and selling the VoS legendary rings in AH will be very toxic in every possible ways.
    2fv72Fw.png
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    exgardian said:

I totally agree that +1 VoS rings should be sellable for gold or discarded for RP's. But never, ever, sellable in AH. The choice that the rings are bound account is valid, because the players have too much AD to spent or in ZAX, and selling the VoS legendary rings in AH will be very toxic in every possible ways.

Not sure I follow.

I have some AD but not millions.

I might like to buy a VOS +1 ring or some other higher Item Level Stuff.

Why would it be toxic?
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The old gear from mod 5-6 was sellable on the AH - that didn't cause huge issues as there were a lot of it on the AH and that kept the price reasonable. Some extra AD for the person selling and reasonably priced gearing up for those that needed it. That gear still drops ofc and is still unbound. It increased the incentive for people to run specific dungeons.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    It would be considered toxic by the elite players, who think that if a toon can not do the toughest content, then they do not deserve the best gear.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If they are the ones getting paid for their +1 rings, I think they'd get over it...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User