test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Phantom Fortress problem

odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
The phantom fortress in the ring of dread is bugged. Sometimes when you enter it, the enemies you've killed in the run before are gone and you don't get any rewards. I highly doubt it's intentional, so please do something about it.
Tagged:

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This affects all lairs. It could happen in the ones from the removed mod 1 and has happened to me in Shield Vault in Vallenhas as well as the Night Hag Lair in the current mod. In those cases, it failed to close after the intro version and put me back in to the completed lair when I returned for the weekly version.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    If you reenter to quickly after completing it , it hasn’t reset .
    If you don’t see the 3 mirages at the top of stairs upon reentering , step back outside ( doesn’t cost you a thayan key , only when open chest at end ) and wait a minute or two . I usually kill a few mobs around before going back in .
  • odanobunaga#4974 odanobunaga Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thanks for your advice, but this shouldn't happen. I really hope Cryptic can fix this.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    "If you reenter to quickly after completing it , it hasn’t reset ."

It doesn't matter matter how quickly you reenter. I've waited several minutes and still had it bug. It's bugged for me when I went back to the anvil at the main camp, made a gauntlet and returned.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Hmmm , only bugs for me on PS4 when re-enter quickly . This game has a lot of bugs and Arc is out of Raid . I hope they fix it , just not expecting it .

It is not limited to PF either . Happens in the other dungeons as well , most notably the Death Forge , the zombies missing at beginning is the clue . PF is really easy to know if it bugged , js
  • xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User

Thanks for your advice, but this shouldn't happen. I really hope Cryptic can fix this.

With the amount of things that are broken or bugged in this game, this is actually one pretty minor ones.

Soul forged armor enchantment has been broken for going on 6 months now
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    And some other issues for far longer.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.