test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Masterwork Jewelcrafting III issue

seantpseantp Member Posts: 3 Arc User
I completed Masterwork Jewelcrafting III and opened the tasks for Jewelcrafting IV in Chult, but my Jewelcrafting III tasks aren't displaying. When I go into the Jewelcrafting III recipe list, the only recipe I see is Golden Chandelier. None of the other level III recipes are visible, so I'm unable to craft the items required to complete the Masterwork IV tasks.

It's been a while since I completed Jewelcrafting III (and other level III professions). I haven't been actively trying to complete Masterwork IV tasks so I don't know if this is a new issue or if this has been an issue for some time and I just didn't notice it. With the recent double professions event, I decided to try to get through some level IVs and came across this issue with Jewelcrafting. All of my other Level III masterwork professions seem to be working fine. Can see the full list of recipes on those.

Appreciate any help you can give.

Comments

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Happened to me. Put in multiple tickets as it affected more than one profession.
    Never got an answer.

Solved it by doing the Mastercraft 3 quest again. And turning in it in a 20 lvl guild.

Wasted all my time and resources having to do it twice on three artisans and dealing with the +1 stupidity.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Did you buy the MW 3 jewelcrafting recipe from Stronghold?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • naiblissnaibliss Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Same with me except it's Jewelcrafting and Armorsmithing. In both cases, I bought the MW3 recipies from the Artisan and was able to get the MW4 quests from Port Nyanzaru, and my workshop shows that I have MW 1-2, and MW3 for all professions, but no recipies save the first items, which are Golden Chandelier and Titansteel Alembic.
  • naiblissnaibliss Member Posts: 14 Arc User

Wasted all my time and resources having to do it twice on three artisans and dealing with the +1 stupidity.

Perhaps this knowledge comes a bit late, but you can convert +1 materials to regular materials by selecting them from your materials bag.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It has nothing to do with the plus one. It’s about the recipe list.
    It will only show ONE item to make, and yes of course bought from the Stronghold. But it glitched on three professions and the only way to fix it was to buy the quest again.
    Huge waste of time and resources and I gave up on putting in tickets.