test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The classes have changed so much

thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
I used to main dc then I changed to paladin. They have changed so much over the past 3 years. I would like to get a class reroll token in the zen store soon so I can bring the 70+ boons with me. After all the big changes we need it.

Hopefully class reroll will be added soon.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Class reroll:

Method 1: buy new character slot

Method 2: delete character and start over
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thordet91#6067 thordet91 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    > @greywynd said:
    > Class reroll:
    >
    > Method 1: buy new character slot
    >
    > Method 2: delete character and start over

I hear you, but not the point, I would like to keep my progress and play with my friends in the same content. Will never start from scratch again.

And to be honest, it would bring back players ( I think )
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Their(devs) reason for never putting it into the game was due to all the useless equipment that you would have after you would change the class.
  • sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    That's excuses from devs, that's all. All it would require is several warnings on the consequences of class re-rolling, give a basic starter kit of gear (stuff you could get from seal vendor) and be done with it.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Or you start over and get basic starter gear by leveling up.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    The closest alternative you can get with the least effort: buy a level 70 character (which comes with basic starter gear) and all available campaign completion. That would be about 25000 Zen. Using that a price point, a class reroll token (if available) would be at least 30000 Zen.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    If you have 2 toons you should be able to create campaign tokens to halve the amount of work required if you delete one of them.

However, I generally advise people to never delete classes - just get another slot and make the one you now want. Class abilities and ranking of effectiveness change all the time.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox