test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount active skill downgraded with the acquisition of another mount

Hello

I have maxed the mount Broom (obtained via Christmas Winter festival event) to max the item level to 2000+. I gave me the skill "rejuvenating favor" which thus had 2000+ item level (mythic mount level). Then later I obtained and linked the Griffin : it erased my maxed skill to give me a 800+ skill level as if the skill was scaled on the Griffin level and no more on the maxed Broom. I only have this bug with this mythic mount (the broom) and the bug happened at this precise moment (when I got a new mount, not maxed, with the same skill) and not when I modified any of my equipment.

Indeed, if i equip another skill than "rejuvenating favor", another skill that comes from an other mythic mount, the item level is 2000+ like expected for a mythic mount.
The power of the skill should be scaled on the highest mount with the same skill that is why it is a bug because it is actualy scaled on my last obtained mount, and not my highest mount.

Thank you, have a nice day

Comments

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    The griffin is mithic?
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • crapouille#9561 crapouille Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The griffin is epic (purple).
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I got the Cauldron (epic) a while ago. Last week, I got the mythic Cauldron. It added the power of the mythic to the list without overwriting the power of the epic.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    I know that's why i don't get why my skill downgraded. I don't have another "rejuvenating favor" skill in my list that would match with my broom level. Only the 800+ skill level since the epic Griffin and no more the 2000+ level. It looks like a bug. Maybe deleting my broom and link it again or delete the griffin may fix it but i can't as a player.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support? If this is happening to other players, it's useful for support to see if a pattern emerges.
    Yes the ticket was done first. The Game Master who answered told me it appears to be a gameplay bug that the development team will need to look into and he asked me to submit a bug report on the forum :)