test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unusual Game Behavior Since Last Patch

caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
Since the last patch, I have been experiencing the following bugs:
- Characters being stuck in combat poses during and after combat. If the character is stuck in a combat pose, Daily attacks will not execute even though the Daily is consumed. Mobs are not damaged. (Using a mount seems to fix this.)
- Big Heroic Encounters (Kabal, Nostura, Gyrion) in the River District are failing to spawn the final wave of attackers and Bhe Boss. As a result, the Bhe times out uncompleted.
- Some bosses appear to be regaining full HP in the middle of combat which happens while I'm trying to dodge their attacks.
- Healer companions appear to be on strike... I'm not receiving any incoming heals. They just stand there like idiots and do nothing. (Celeste is still doing her job.)
- Appearance modifications of armor are lost after patches requiring me to pay twice the AD to regain a desired appearance. Some color modifications are also lost.
- Some mobs are resetting during combat and just stand in spot unresponsive.
"Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Regarding the last point - is this mobs everywhere or in specific zones? All mobs or specific ones?
  • scortch#1803 scortch Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I've noticed that if I kill mobs in the immediate area surrounding the BHE, even though they aren't part of the heroic, it will continue the heroic and you can complete it
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    The River District BHE's - this has happened since it first came out, it was never fixed. I've noticed that sometimes they spawn when their timer (green bubble next to the minimap) is only half full and on those occasions it always sticks.

The in-combat thing has happened to me a few times but only in Avernus and only in the last few weeks.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    There is an obnoxious leashing behavior where mobs becone untargetable after killing an NPC or pet. I used to see this a lot in Stronghold HEs where there are NPC guards. More recently, it happened to me repeatedly while trying to solo Mog at the Avernus docks. It would notice a hostile Spined Devil and attack and kill it, then reset its health and become untargetable.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

Since the last patch, I have been experiencing the following bugs:
    - Appearance modifications of armor are lost after patches requiring me to pay twice the AD to regain a desired appearance. Some color modifications are also lost.

This one reoccurs on patches, I cannot count how many times I have paid 2000 AD to get Goro Thay his arm and pants reset to what I had before. I will leave it as-is for now, since I am not playing all that much here. Below is the items that reset and Goro Thay is a rogue class Drow.

Arms Equipped with Spiked Defender Vambrace and appearance set to Piercing Gloves.
    Pants equipped with Infernal Forged Assault Trousers and appearance set to Ebony Stained Assault Trousers.

Like I said, it happens and I don't complain about it. Sure it is only 2K AD each time, but annoying.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User

Regarding the last point - is this mobs everywhere or in specific zones? All mobs or specific ones?

I've only lately been in Sharandar, Dread Ring, Well of Dragons and the River District cycling through my alts. Although I have no idea if this is a game-wide issue, combat starts normally with an agroed mob. I dodge incoming attacks and red zones while the mobs closely follow and try to out-flank me. And then, they stop fighting and run back to their starting point - moving like they are still agroed but not responding to me. My at-wills also won't work as if nothing is there.

Side-note: two of my characters (Paladin & Cleric) use Soulforged enchantments. When they die and then auto-rez, this sometimes has the same effect of resetting mobs but not as often if I happen to be close to the spawning point of the mob.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I'll add one more thing which is a couple of times I have logged-in and found that one of my mount insignias has been unequipped without me doing anything, just un-slotted on it's own with the mount power disabled on that mount because one is missing. I have the exact same mount set-up on both loadouts, all mounts and insignias are identical and I always 'apply to all loadouts' if I make any changes so please no-one tell me I have become confused because I changed loadouts and one is different from the other or swapping loadouts is causing changes. The setup is static regardless of loadouts so once they're in there they should all stay there.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.