test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did they revert to the old lock box odds?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
I opened 100s of boxes today and got NOTHING of note at all. I mean nothing other the the lowest tier stuff. Talked to friends all reporting the same thing.

Anyone notice a difference?
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    It wouldn’t surprise me. I’m starting to think they want us to all leave .
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    I opened about 80+ Enchanting Lockboxes and had a decent haul. The best items I received were 3 x Enchanting Epic Companion Packs, 10 x Companion upgrade token packs, 11 x Mount upgrade token packs and 2 x "1000" TTB jackpots and no mounts. I was looking forward to one of the Stag mounts but oh well. Wish you better luck next time.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Noticed
    It’s not popping like before.
    There should be notifications with a new box and key bundle like crazy.
    It’s not.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    They also reduced the amount of text splash from "Bob got the Awesomest Lockbox Doohickey!" a while back. So, no, it really shouldn't be popping like crazy.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @greywynd said:
    > They also reduced the amount of text splash from "Bob got the Awesomest Lockbox Doohickey!" a while back. So, no, it really shouldn't be popping like crazy.

Oh
    My bad
    What’s a while back?
    When was that on console?
    Was it just in the last update, because Hags Cauldron was popping like crazy.
    So a while back like Tuesday or weeks ago?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I see a popup maybe once or twice every 5 minutes.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    I opened 6 and got a mythic stag *Shrug* also as far as I could tell there were no notifications of that fact to anyone else in the world. It did not show up in my chat box like normal
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    I opened about 60 more boxes and got the Stag and companion pack within like 5 boxes. I also was got super lucky to get some purple companion gear from from the diamonds as well. So, must have been a fluke. I haven't got the orange stag yet but hoping to with daily keys.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    240 keys... but hey I got 7 of those epic companion packs.....

AND JADEITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yeah I feel like they crapped on the drop rate...
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    I opened around 130 boxes. got one mythic mount, one legendary mount and one triple choice companion pack.

*shrug*
    Hoping for improvements...
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    check AH and look for the stag. Not bad, but probably a bit worse than the bear was.
    - bye bye -