test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

When?

omack#6690 omack Member Posts: 11 Arc User
As I spend a decent amount time grinding for copper coin to keep my workshop going.
I have noted that the coin count stops at 99 no matter how many coin drops I collect or what I sell.
Do I need a pog ( purse) upgrade or what? A 99 copper coin limit is seriously hindering my " Oh cool game concept"

Second question: When attempting to fulfill consignments to upgrade my workshop to lvl 3 do I make the items or go in search of?

Many thanks for your replies
Omack

Answers

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Yes copper stops at 99, as 100 copper equals 1 silver, and 100 silver equals 1 gold.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    If you're doing for Beggum, make stuff. You can find the best options on the net for each day of the rotation. Helps to plan a day or so ahead.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    You could also just crank out beeswax +1 and sell it all on the one or two days it is available. I did it that way with all of my workshops and am doing it again with the myrrh +1 for level 4.

This method works nicely without taking up a lot of inventory space and does not require much attention once everything is set. Although you do still have to play one of your toons to earn gold for all.

I only actively used my workshop on all toons once or twice per week and that was just to make extra beeswax +1 on the day that the material showed up as an item I could sell to the vendor.

Because I have 9 toons I used the one I was supposed to delete as my gold maker one and all he did was make a few dozen potions per day and about 20 gold worth of potions on the days I decided I needed more gold. It may not be as efficient as some other items but potions stack and you can collect a lot of the 99 potions of healing +1 before your inventory fills up and you have to do something about it.

collecting sweetgale is cheap, fast and purchasing 999 of the distilled water cost about 5.5 gold and lasts a long time.

When I was done upgrading all the workshops to level 3 all toons had plenty of leftover beehive chips, sweetgale and blacklip oysters which I use every so often to make donations to a guild, sell on the AH or I just give it away to someone. I also continued with the sweetgale and blacklip oysters as the myrrh seems a bit on the expensive side to collect and make and because of that it did take a while for me to get that going.

For me, I decided that I needed the blacklip oysters for these x2 events because making potions of healing +1 at the reduced rate takes forever on 400 points and making the black pearls during this time speeds up the process of spending the points considerably. For me, I always seem to be in need of RP and making my own seems to help although I have not gone past sapphires and I have only done the black opals for the quests.