test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undead Pirate Palooza achievement broken?

I have the in-game achievement for completing Cragmire Crypts (epic), but I don't have the Xbox achievement. I've tried completing the dungeon multiple times.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting - escalating for investigation!
  • alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Unlike the pilgrim and primal sets and the chicken voodoo dolls, others appear to be unlocking this one. Maybe something is wrong with my profile?
  • alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Just an update on this - I was able to unlock by using a 2nd character. I did nothing different on the 2nd character to get the Xbox achievement to unlock. Perhaps the check is mistakenly checking all characters for epic dungeon completion?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

Just an update on this - I was able to unlock by using a 2nd character. I did nothing different on the 2nd character to get the Xbox achievement to unlock. Perhaps the check is mistakenly checking all characters for epic dungeon completion?

Thank you for the update! We were unable to repro it internally with the initial report but we'll look into it further with this updated information.