test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Runic Bag of Holding bought with ZEN - BOA without equipping them.

c4pfenc4pfen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi Support,

description:
I've bought 6x runic bag of holdings some months ago with ZEN (around august 2019). I've never equiped them. Now I've tried to sell them and realized they changed to bound on account even without using them!

expectation:
change the 6x runic bags of holdings from BOA to BOE.

reproducibility:
I dont know. Feel free to inspect my char/transaction logs for more details.

Regards,

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    c4pfen said:

Hi Support,

description:
    I've bought 6x runic bag of holdings some months ago with ZEN (around august 2019). I've never equiped them. Now I've tried to sell them and realized they changed to bound on account even without using them!

expectation:
    change the 6x runic bags of holdings from BOA to BOE.

reproducibility:
    I dont know. Feel free to inspect my char/transaction logs for more details.

Regards,

Known issue. It does not seem they want to do anything about it. It was reported months ago and people keep on bringing this up once a while to "remind" them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    c4pfenc4pfen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Lol initial ticket is now open for over 3 months.
  • Options
    regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    Well, one would think that when it comes to bugs with ZEN shop items, they would be very interested in fixing them rather quickly, but after 3 months of waiting without any solid official reply, it doesn't look like it...
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Well, since the Devs can't repair this mess
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1253941/improved-bag-of-holding-bound-to-account-bug
    how about talking to the support, so that the GMs get the green light for removing the bound bags and refunding the ZEN spend?

Or if that's not possible either, then at the very least come up with something to compensate us for the loss...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    manttazzmanttazz Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    "Hey there,

Sorry for the long delay in responding to the issue. We had our team members looking into the feasibility of retroactively addressing the issue with bags being incorrectly bound to players, but found limitations in our tech that prevented us from doing so. We'll be improving our practices in the future so that this should not be able to happen again, though I recognize that this doesn't help for this occurrence.

I apologize for the trouble. "

Quoted from the thread referenced above.

Wow, just wow. I'm not even affected by this bug but that is completely unacceptable. At least give them a refund ffs.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    c4pfen said:

Lol initial ticket is now open for over 3 months.

Well, is that ticket still open, or did they also just close it without any further reply like they did with a follow-up ticket from me?

And since the Devs can't fix it, isn't the support now obliged to help us in this matter?

Oh what the hell, i'm going to create another ticket about this and linking the closed thread with that answer to it, the item is broken, Devs won't fix it, so the ball is in the supports court, they have to figure out a way to make it right...
    Want to know why?
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    nevermind.
    Post edited by thefiresidecat on