test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Some Help, i think its a BUG (Guard Recruitment Quest)

so i joined a guild for the first time and started this quest and it bought me near MANYCOINS BANK
and i recruited 4 of the 5 guard and i cant seem to find the last guy.. im searching for him for like the past 40mins and i still cant find him.

if anyone has any sort of a picture of a map of the mercenary locations around PE...pls share it...
THANK YOU

Comments

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    There are two possible locations of Guards to recruit in PE, One is down Coriol Street (where Driftwood Tavern is located) and the other is located just beyond the bank and the Auction House area. It sound like you are looking around the Auction area so I will describe them there.

1) Go to the postal Carrier/mailbox. Turn right and head west toward the gate to Moonstone Mask. On your right you will see a passage that connects to the next street north of your location. The first guard is on the south side of the corner of the arch facing the pit of the Auction area.

2) Pass under the arch and just past the steps on your right will be the second guard

3) turn left and cross the street heading for the double staircase, keep left and the guard is at the base of the left stair

4) Proceed up the staircase and the guard will be on your left with his back against the wall

5) Continue up the stairs to a landing, turn right and go to the start of the next flight of stairs. Go up the stairs heading in a NW direction. Ignore other stairs and continue in a NW direction walking between buildings. You will see the guard on the left beneath the power line with lots of vines on it. Speaking with him should complete the quest (this is probably the one you could not find).

NOTE: the best time to learn these quests is when PE is darkened for an event. The diamonds above the guards glow and show the player where they all are.

Have fun!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    The fifth is on the landing up the stairs, way outside of the blue circle.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Blue circles in this game are more like guidelines.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother