test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Apocalypse Dagger

anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
There is currently no way to get this item in game. May we please have a way to earn it again?

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    I think the only way to get it is https://neverwinter.fandom.com/wiki/Portobello's_Campaign
    and it's prob return soon.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Is it gonna return soon? The last one was in M15 iirc. Wouldn't hold my breath.
    - bye bye -
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

Is it gonna return soon? The last one was in M15 iirc. Wouldn't hold my breath.

yes it's a spring-summer event https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11102963-day-of-the-dungeon-master-returns!
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    It is an annual event since the introduction of the event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    Annual, only that it skipped last year? Doesn't mean its gonna be here this year. Maybe later, yes. Who knows. The game is so packed with the new content releases that it will be hard to squeeze anything in :D:D
    - bye bye -
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - this item should be a rare drop from the Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish at Silver or Gold completion. If it's not happening, please let us know so we can investigate!
  • ron#1747 ron Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey folks - this item should be a rare drop from the Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish at Silver or Gold completion. If it's not happening, please let us know so we can investigate!

Is it bad that i'm kinda sad about that? I mean, I liked the sort of exclusiveness that I felt with this item. But at least new players will be able to get it now
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @nitocris83 it's not happening - you can check the AH on all 3 platforms to confirm but it certainly isn't on xbox
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • catson#7772 catson Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    never heard of anyone ever dropping that dagger beside getting it at event few years ago, during barovia mod
    Why should a Barovia Set Artifact - previously the BIG advertised reward of Portobellos - be in Bank Heist suddenly anyway? It certainly was not in Heist reward pool in M15 - cause back then we ran Portobello for it.
    - bye bye -
    armadeonx said:

@nitocris83 it's not happening - you can check the AH on all 3 platforms to confirm but it certainly isn't on xbox

Unless it drops bound - the Portobello one was bound too. But I have never dropped it in Heist saw/heard anybody drop it. Maybe it has Spelunking droprate - I am not going to try it out.
    - bye bye -
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    As I understand, this item isn't dropping, or the drop rate is so low no-one is aware that it is a drop (it also doesn't say anywhere in-game that it drops in MCBH). As far as players are aware, it only dropped in Portebello's. Given how good the set and artifact are, one would expect it to be seen being used more if it were dropping. But it's difficult to prove a negative!
  • hannibalsmith#0854 hannibalsmith Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    Oh, you mean this little gem?

Never bothered to refine it, knowing that RNG would never give me the other 2 of the set anyway.

So what's all this about? Is there some sort of sinister plot to make it BIS? LOL
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    I believe @nitocris83 was referring to tomorrow's patch which introduces the Dagger as a drop from the Bank Heist skirmish. The notes make no mention of the other two items in the set dropping anywhere (I hope they are still in the Barovian Campaign Store)
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Why so much stout about an old set of debuff (almost no one plays as a buff and debuff in the game)?
    edited April 2021

I believe @nitocris83 was referring to tomorrow's patch which introduces the Dagger as a drop from the Bank Heist skirmish. The notes make no mention of the other two items in the set dropping anywhere (I hope they are still in the Barovian Campaign Store)

The opposite maybe - they noticed that it indeed wasn't available...

Apoc set had and has many uses in several builds...

On that note, from the patchnotes:
    "Rewards

Manycoins Bank Heist now has a chance to drop the Apocalypse Dagger at Silver and Gold ranks.
    Previously, this could drop for players who had completed the Portobello’s Game campaign. Now, it’s open to all.
    Starting with this patch, drops of this artifact will be Bind on Equip instead of Bind on Pickup. (Existing daggers are still bound.)"

:):):):)
    - bye bye -
  • centurion#4073 centurion Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I can confirm I won a Dagger from the Mancoins Bank Heist last week. It does drop.