What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Won’t let me set Set Contribution Target in SH

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
1) Log into any guild leader of my own guild
2) Attempt to Set Contribution Target to “Quarry Level 6”
3) Press X nothing happens

Observed Result:
I have a level 12 Guild Hall and am building to a level 13. For some reason it won’t let me set Set Contribution Target to “Quarry Level 6”. I can choose any other target other than the Quarry. (Yes, the quarry is already level 5).

The “X” is not greyed out it just won’t set the target for some reason.

This makes it really hard to guild members to see what we really need.

Expected Result:
Should be able to set Set Contribution Target to “Quarry Level 6”.
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    This happens from time to time on PC too. The only way I have gotten it to work again is to totally log out, close out the game and relaunch it, then it will work.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User

This happens from time to time on PC too. The only way I have gotten it to work again is to totally log out, close out the game and relaunch it, then it will work.

I seem to have figured it out. The quarry I wanted to set as the target was totally full (unable to tend). Once I used some materials from the quarry in another upgrade it let me set it as a target. So I don't think it's WAI but that was how I sorted it out.
  • crfty121#8492 crfty121 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having this problem but with my guild hall won't set as the target and everything is up that needed put up. Going to level 9 with now 8 structures at level 4 and it still won't set the guild hall for 9. Put in a ticket but they can't do anything. Anybody have any ideas??
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User

I'm having this problem but with my guild hall won't set as the target and everything is up that needed put up. Going to level 9 with now 8 structures at level 4 and it still won't set the guild hall for 9. Put in a ticket but they can't do anything. Anybody have any ideas??

Just to make sure, are you saying you are unable to upgrade even though you have met all the requirements or you just can't set the target for your coffers?