test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloak Tower Bug(s)

highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 318 Arc User
Known Issues ;

1.) Scaling seems to be completely broken. 5 man group of Level 20 - 25...... players are being slaughtered by trash mobs. Players do 1/2 the damage of the mobs. Their HP and Defense is WAY out of wack.

2.) At the last boss, within 30 secs, 3,4, even 5 groups of mobs appear and completely wipe out the entire group. Their HP and Damage are multiple times that of the players. WHY????

This SHOULD BE a "starter" Dungeon for players right???? but, regardless of your Level or IL, you will barely if at all, survive it.

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,226 Arc User
    I've had the same experience - players should be scaled to a higher level compared to the npc enemies. A team of players below L50 will most likely wipe.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 3,748 Community Manager
    Escalating for it to be looked into.
  • highlyunstablehighlyunstable Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 318 Arc User
    Thank You !! : ))
  • liciacrettliciacrett Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Can confirm this issue. My guild has tried this dungeon twice.

1st Try: 5 people, 27-28 level range. Wiped at Vansi at least twice, entirely from the adds. Gave up and left.

2nd Try: Same 5 people, 54-55 level range. 4 died at Vansi, healer was brought back due to Soulforged enchant. Rogue was only other member standing. Only succeeded due to the adds vanishing once Vansi is killed.

I have recordings of both attempts if further information is needed :)