test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Events

galdronegaldrone Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Is this the place to ask questions to the developers or is this just for players to talk between each other?

I have a question.

Can we expect any events that are upcoming? I normally look at the road map for a long term view of upcoming events but that particular method of transparency seems to have been discarded! My interests would be when are there going to be some Gond or Siege events?

If this isn't the area to ask please advise where I can ask this question to get a reply from the Cryptic team.

Thank you/

Comments

• kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Unfortunately, there is no method of contacting the Cryptic team where you can expect to receive an answer. There is a calendar in game of upcoming events. On the left side of the calendar page, there is a tab for upcoming events. It usually has one - two months in advance.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I haven't seen a developer in quite some time now. Let me know if you see one, I am getting awful hungry. The last one tasted like stale nacho chips. :trollface:

Julia is the closest we get to a developer these days, she is the CM (Community Manager) her tag is @nitocris83 and now she is glaring at us...

She can confirm events, but the 8th anniversary is sometime in June I think? In the game there is a calendar and it is mostly correct.

Just killing time...
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    This is the correct place to ask questions of the devs - it is also the correct place for devs to ignore us.

You'd probably have more luck on their discord channel: https://discord.gg/5DjVt3Ee
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox