test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not having fun, not even level 80, RIP Neverwinter.

What happened to this game? I had two characters right at Undermountain when I quit playing for awhile. I have now come back and started a new character just to see how things were from the beginning. I have the dragonborn pack so free purple mount and purple ioun stone, ITS NOT ENOUGH!!! I am stuck at Hotenow. I can't even get past the first lair, this is total garbage. I have skipped it ran some dungeons (yeah queue time is long now) ran through the entry quest for Elemental Evil so got the starting gear pieces for that, I was by then level 63 which is nearly 10 levels higher than Hotenow and I still can't kill anything, I get shredded by every grouping of mobs that has more than 3 in a group. Seriously those little rock creatures that are in packs of 6 wont' freaking die and all 6 hitting me pretty much kills me. My freaking item level is over 14k which should be more than plenty for that area, what gives??? Seriously have you turned this game into mandatory group with people unless you are filled with account bound legendary everything?

Yes for the record, all i have for companions is the ones you can buy for gold (4 maybe), the free purple companion and a were rat thats blue that was cheap, he knocks mobs everywhere so not even useful. I have 4 out of 5 mounts jsut because i thought i'd save that box you get every level for that event for Neverember recruitment, so I didn't get the 2 extra tokens and thought i'd do some professions, well even with 4 mounts (1 purple rest white) all with filled insignia, still getting shredded.

It is grossly unfair to have to have be so over geared just to clear the beginning zones.

This is starting to feel like a cash grab to make people literally buy every item in the Zen store just to play 1-70.

The new stat system might be fine if the gear actually got you somewhat close to maxing your stats. At least 3 of them or something. The gear and potions give such low stats probably the best you can hope for is .5% increase towards max, that is a joke if I ever heard one. at 14k item level and rank 5 enchants, you can't even get to the last zone without repeated death and quasi cheating by dying and letting everything run back to the camp fire to get you so you don't have to keep running back. Its ridiculous.

This game may be fun for one or two classes but at the moment the barbarian I had at 72 can't complete undermountain with starting undermountain gear for some reason and my new wizard cna't make it past Hotenow even being nearly 10 levels higher than the zone.

I hoped on my barbarian and did the first quest in Undermountain, same thing, got shredded, the swordmaster load out did a bit better but still was killed pretty frequently and the mobs are packed in so tight unless you have a daily on hand you can't survive. Plus there have been times i have literally killed all the mobs and just be fore the last one dies 4 more spawn in, i watched them fade right in, total BS.

Running dungeons was a bit more friendly for some reason, but i have no intention on exclusively running dungeons until i'm level 80 and hope people will allow me to run epics after hitting 80, which i highly doubt and soloing the campaigns other than tyranny seems like its just not going to be viable. I get this is an MMO but that is what heroics, dungeons, and skirmishes are for, I don't feel that you have to run around with a freaking group all the time, i hardly ever find anyone doing the same thing i'm doing all the time.

Maybe all the new players coming in are playing with people they know and while the balance seems to work for dungeons, the solo content feels like you are running in dungeon through the whole game. Do people a solid, buff the classes, buff the gear, debuff solo content mobs, or reduce the freaking number of mobs in encounters, you can't spam healing so don't expect 10 mobs pelting you to be fun when 3 second into the encounter you have burned your daily burned your potion and still mobs tapping you to death.

I hate to say this but I feel my time is better spent on a game that is playable, not a game that is solely designed for the overpowered gear of credit card heroes or those who stayed with this game for long periods of time and have tons of nice gear who isn't affected. New players beware, have friends to always be on or don't expect to keep playing past level 50 - 60, unless there is a class so OP right now its the only viable class to play, I suspect rogue once again is the leading class.

Comments

• thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    CA changes "happened". 10 mobs in undermountain can kill even 50K ilvl one. But guess what, there're even harder zones... Check river district for example. Anyway you don't miss anything. No one have fun right now in this game. It's all rng upon rng upon a rng and rewards are awful. I just made my randoms and quit.
  • vaivictvs#5716 vaivictvs Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Here is an update, so I tried to do the artifact quest for being level 60, I am now 65 15k item level, yeah I died twice in the forest area before the dungeons entrance, I'll say probably due to running out of potions, yeah have NEVER used so many potions before, it went from never needed to running out constantly, can you for the love of everything Neverwinter learn some moderation?? Do I expect to be 100% health after every battle, no, but I should not need to use 1 - 2 potions every single encounter practically. Sorry I digress. So after entering, the first group of mobs as usual I feel i'm over leveled and can't even dispatch skeletons, i'm practically dead like 10 health i think, i wait, the next group, yet again i am down to the last mob and before i manage to kill it 5 brand new mobs have shown up to join the fight, out of potions and less than 10% health i'm dead as soon as they show up with whatever ranged attackers i couldn't see sniping me.

For all its flaws I used to love just playing the game piddling around, now everything feels like an overly drastic swing to make life hard on 50k item level people and totally HAMSTER anyone new people, which i'm guessing with all the people running around still managing to one shot everything, i'll assume you have done NOTHING to hamper high level high geared people and pretty much everything to completely destroy any early game play fun unless of course again you run around with the same people doing the same thing everytime you play.
    Unplayable. 3rd Group of mobs in the artifact quest inside the dungeon once again spawns another group of mobs, no they are not wandering they literally materialize out of thin air to join the fight. I am not going to spend my valuable time, dying spawn at the camp fire at the beginning of the dungeon and repeat every 2 - 3 groups just to make it through an area. You've changed the game so much since it started you should scrap this and develop a new / sequel game and just start over/fresh. Obviously having to readjust every mob, gear piece, and quest to accommodate the level of changes that has gone on is simply too much for this studio to handle reasonably.

Rebalance non-dungeon/skirmish/heroic content so that you don't need to have 10 purple companions and 10 purples mounts to be effective in early content, you can't possibly start this game as a new player making 5500K AD for the daily random to upgrade 20 items to purple + upgrade/buy mount insignias + buy/upgrade mount collars.

Unless your expectations are that everyone coming in is going to hit level 80 in a few hours and just jump right into epic dungeon running.
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Calm down. This is mmorpg game, not solo game. So you should forget about skirmish/heroic solo content. You don't need x10 purple companions and x10 purple mount to play this game. It's harder but it's still playable for new players. We all started with few AD daily... Anyway you shouldn't quit. For a f2p player you need to play daily or every other day...

Calm down. This is mmorpg game, not solo game. So you should forget about skirmish/heroic solo content. You don't need x10 purple companions and x10 purple mount to play this game. It's harder but it's still playable for new players. We all started with few AD daily... Anyway you shouldn't quit. For a f2p player you need to play daily or every other day...

Every MMO has solo content, because you are not expected to do leveling content in groups, even wow has stuff you can do up to cap solo while you learn your character, ESO, Everquest all that can have some solo play while you learn. Whatever they did in this game has turned all the mobs into dungeon quality mobs taking easily 2 - 3 encounter rotations to kill, which is absolutely ridiculous for trash mobs you should one shot just to get off the board. The tactics would be kill hard hitting squishes first then deal with others, keep the mob count manageable and everything is OK, but that is not happening because they adjusted game mechanics/stats but didn't adjust spawn, number of mobs, or even all the loot/gear. For neverwinters sake, look at potions, freaking healing potions will heal 60 - 160K as you level but your stat potions give you what 100 - 300 stat points and you need say 6k stat points to hit your gear cap? I mean come on, even rings are giving at level 50 - 60 nearly 2k in stats but then your head chest arm and legs ive you like 150?? If gear stats matched closer to ring stats then you could at least get close to maxing 50% one say 2 - 3 stats or be maybe spread out and be under 2k or so several.

I have not seen end game gear but at the very least your leveling gear should allow you to get close to maxing a couple of stats while you level up just so you can learn and get a flavor for what stats work with your play style.

Heriocs are aeasy enough cause everyone will pretty much join those or at least you can have a good chance of getting people or in a zone to do them, dragons for instance, but i'm not even on epic level play, not even to freaking undermountain and my toon can't survive anything. My issue is the over tuning the devs have done. Maybe your character can go through the game just fine, but unless you can verify you are playing with a bare toon with pretty minimal companions 4 - 5 whites maybe 1 purple (again dragonborn pack) and go through the game with the gear you get for completing quests and tell me how new player friendly that is. The base game from 1 - 80 should NOT require you fill out your toon with a bunch of companions and mounts and yet thati s exactly what is needed. If all you have is white companions and white mounts and green insignias i can promise you as a wizard you cannot play through the leveling zones without help or acceptance that you will die repeatedly just to get through a lair and possibly not even complete the lair without cheesing the final boss, such as getting killed and letting all the spawn adds walk back to you so you can kill them at the campfire and then range attack the boss from the door and then run away to get it stuck or away from a spot that will allow adds to spawn.

I don't have an issue at all with group content but no player and i bet you included would sit around waiting to find another player wanting to do the same thing you want to do at the time you want to do it.

All they have to do is anything not in a dungeon, tune down their health, numbers in a group, dmg, or one or more of those options, or find some way to allow the zone to be capped at an item level that if you are at you can still easily dispatch trash while still taking time to kill bosses and elites. Right now trash is ridiculously tough for a wizard to handle is just plain stupid.
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User

What happened to this game? I had two characters right at Undermountain when I quit playing for awhile. I have now come back and started a new character just to see how things were from the beginning. I have the dragonborn pack so free purple mount and purple ioun stone, ITS NOT ENOUGH!!! I am stuck at Hotenow. I can't even get past the first lair, this is total garbage. I have skipped it ran some dungeons (yeah queue time is long now) ran through the entry quest for Elemental Evil so got the starting gear pieces for that, I was by then level 63 which is nearly 10 levels higher than Hotenow and I still can't kill anything, I get shredded by every grouping of mobs that has more than 3 in a group. Seriously those little rock creatures that are in packs of 6 wont' freaking die and all 6 hitting me pretty much kills me. My freaking item level is over 14k which should be more than plenty for that area, what gives??? Seriously have you turned this game into mandatory group with people unless you are filled with account bound legendary everything?

Yes for the record, all i have for companions is the ones you can buy for gold (4 maybe), the free purple companion and a were rat thats blue that was cheap, he knocks mobs everywhere so not even useful. I have 4 out of 5 mounts jsut because i thought i'd save that box you get every level for that event for Neverember recruitment, so I didn't get the 2 extra tokens and thought i'd do some professions, well even with 4 mounts (1 purple rest white) all with filled insignia, still getting shredded.

It is grossly unfair to have to have be so over geared just to clear the beginning zones.

This is starting to feel like a cash grab to make people literally buy every item in the Zen store just to play 1-70.

The new stat system might be fine if the gear actually got you somewhat close to maxing your stats. At least 3 of them or something. The gear and potions give such low stats probably the best you can hope for is .5% increase towards max, that is a joke if I ever heard one. at 14k item level and rank 5 enchants, you can't even get to the last zone without repeated death and quasi cheating by dying and letting everything run back to the camp fire to get you so you don't have to keep running back. Its ridiculous.

This game may be fun for one or two classes but at the moment the barbarian I had at 72 can't complete undermountain with starting undermountain gear for some reason and my new wizard cna't make it past Hotenow even being nearly 10 levels higher than the zone.

I hoped on my barbarian and did the first quest in Undermountain, same thing, got shredded, the swordmaster load out did a bit better but still was killed pretty frequently and the mobs are packed in so tight unless you have a daily on hand you can't survive. Plus there have been times i have literally killed all the mobs and just be fore the last one dies 4 more spawn in, i watched them fade right in, total BS.

Running dungeons was a bit more friendly for some reason, but i have no intention on exclusively running dungeons until i'm level 80 and hope people will allow me to run epics after hitting 80, which i highly doubt and soloing the campaigns other than tyranny seems like its just not going to be viable. I get this is an MMO but that is what heroics, dungeons, and skirmishes are for, I don't feel that you have to run around with a freaking group all the time, i hardly ever find anyone doing the same thing i'm doing all the time.

Maybe all the new players coming in are playing with people they know and while the balance seems to work for dungeons, the solo content feels like you are running in dungeon through the whole game. Do people a solid, buff the classes, buff the gear, debuff solo content mobs, or reduce the freaking number of mobs in encounters, you can't spam healing so don't expect 10 mobs pelting you to be fun when 3 second into the encounter you have burned your daily burned your potion and still mobs tapping you to death.

I hate to say this but I feel my time is better spent on a game that is playable, not a game that is solely designed for the overpowered gear of credit card heroes or those who stayed with this game for long periods of time and have tons of nice gear who isn't affected. New players beware, have friends to always be on or don't expect to keep playing past level 50 - 60, unless there is a class so OP right now its the only viable class to play, I suspect rogue once again is the leading class.

"Evolve or Die". Playing for 2 months (DC/Barb) (after a long break), and I disagree with you; game is Super Easy now, it's a less boing and there's tons of content, and yeah you can gear UP fast and for free, seal store/ juma bags.

Check the Auction House Account-wide Legendary mounts for 450k, and you can refine 100k AD per day -_-,
    I got ur point, u miss a Perfect Vorpal for 10mil AD not less.

> It is grossly unfair to have to have be so over geared just to clear the beginning zones.
    I can solo every adventure zone with a naked retired 30k CW. The point is game is super friendly to ungeared characters now.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    There are two factors in play with the changes: 1 CA mobs seek to find it on you and if they gin it will kill you quickly. Dodging fast has become a skill to gain as well as using the environment to your advantage, Keeping track of other mobs in the area to not trigger them until you are ready. The most difficult class now seems to be tanks and perhaps GWF as their dodging ability seems limited.

The other factor is scaling. Upscaling helps down scaling hurts. Stat balancing is totally different as you are limited based on your itl. Also when you hit l70 you can get some decent gear starting the Undermountain Campaign and use that to finish other quests like elemental evil.

If you can suing it become a VIP for the keys which can give you trade bars to get some decent artifacts (staff of flower at purple for 1 Arturia music box and others

Join a guild and become active for boons and gear.

Note I too originally had serious issues at first. I deleted my old characters and started anew. I relearned combat and have done much better since

Here is an update, so I tried to do the artifact quest for being level 60, I am now 65 15k item level, yeah I died twice in the forest area before the dungeons entrance, I'll say probably due to running out of potions, yeah have NEVER used so many potions before, it went from never needed to running out constantly, can you for the love of everything Neverwinter learn some moderation?? Do I expect to be 100% health after every battle, no, but I should not need to use 1 - 2 potions every single encounter practically. Sorry I digress. So after entering, the first group of mobs as usual I feel i'm over leveled and can't even dispatch skeletons, i'm practically dead like 10 health i think, i wait, the next group, yet again i am down to the last mob and before i manage to kill it 5 brand new mobs have shown up to join the fight, out of potions and less than 10% health i'm dead as soon as they show up with whatever ranged attackers i couldn't see sniping me.

Potions you need Potions now, and you u need an Active Companion;
    check the Adventure's Seal store - lvl-ing gear is here, and it fit every almost every LvL under 80.
    Good Epic Companions - for 50k in AH and so on.

There are tips for you:
    If you don't like questing, you can max Item Level for the Random Skirmish queue (for example), it's level free;
    and so you can spam this queue til your eyes bleed.
    I personally LvLed my alt from 57 to 80 over 6 hours -_- (azures in utility, XP guild boon etc).

Idk seriously why you rant so hard, did you miss Lifesteal so much?
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    To be fair, I've heard many players say Hotenow is a lot harder than most of the other levelling zones so I believe the OP has a point.

The devs need to have a proper look at that area.

Probably the simplest fix would be to reduce the respawn rate in zones that have closely placed enemy groups?
    Post edited by armadeonx on
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    armadeonx said:

To be fair, I've heard many players say Hotenow is a lot harder than most of the other levelling zones so I believe the OP has a point.

The devs need to have a proper look at that area.

Probably the simplest fix would be to reduce the respawn rate in zones that have closely placed enemy groups?

Thank you for the support. But it seems other areas have some similar difficulty. Most areas were doable using a fair amount of resources and usually at half health or less. But there are areas where adds are so think and trash isn't dying fast enough you just get peppered to death, even if you have a companion out. Honestly I found it easier with the stone than the companion (keep in mind all I have are white physical companions and a blue rat that knocked everything everywhere so I stopped using him).

I am seeing the usual "i'm a barbarian the game is fine for me" well while that is fine and dandy, are you playing a wizard? Does that wizard have a bunch of purple gear? It gets very annoying to see early game play issues have the advice "go to AH". Really? So let me get this straight a new player coming into the game never played ever and your advice is go to the AH? You make literally 5500K AD / day unless you otherwise find something you can sell, if you are not VIP you can't post things very pricey at all. You can't make enough AD to kit out your toon at level 50 because you can easily level to 50 in couple of days so that is what 10 - 15K AD?

Yes i looked at AH got some under 500AD companion gear with slots and while that helped a bit, it is worthless in Hotenow or anywhere where the mob groups are 5+.

UPDATE:

I had a paladin that was in the Neverdeath area when I quit playing originally, he seems to have an easier time, freaking smite has NO CD 1150 magnitude and pretty much easily takes or or close enough 2 mobs so that you can use the aoe power bane to kill anything left.

Maybe my issue is mostly class related, again claiming to be a barbarian and life is great isn't helpful if someone wants to play a wizard, unless the position of that person "don't play a wizard" and supporting the fact that this game might as well do away with classes all together and everyone has to play the exact same thing just in a different outfit.

My Barbarian while usable, still struggled in Undermountain. My complaints are being new player friendly, being grandfathered in with good gear and adapting is totally different then coming into the game completely fresh and that is the light I have asked this to be looked at.

I'd venture to guess rogues do well as the usualy smoke bomb and whatever aoe blade that you can use twice in a row is also probably doing fine. Paladin seems to be OK, I have no idea about fighter but right now i'd say the game might as well in this state do away with black lake district - whispering caverns and just play dungeons to level 80 and or PVP if you are into that, because it just doesn't feel balanced where a player can learn the ropes at the beginning of this game or some classes were nerfed to the point of total uselessness after level 30 or 40.

I actually think the stat stuff and limiting weapon dmg to your item level is a step in the right direction, all i'm saying is if you don't want to leave a bad taste in the mouth of a brand new layer, which if you don't care about new players and only the people already playing over 80 for years matter, then they need to look at adjusting all zones for level 1 - 79 players, probably even a simple HP adjustment would be fine, maybe don't one shot everything but seriously it takes a wizard 2 - 4 encounter rotations thats 4 encounters to clear a mob grouping sometimes.
    edited April 2021

I am seeing the usual "i'm a barbarian the game is fine for me" well while that is fine and dandy, are you playing a wizard? Does that wizard have a bunch of purple gear? It gets very annoying to see early game play issues have the advice "go to AH". Really? So let me get this straight a new player coming into the game never played ever and your advice is go to the AH? You make literally 5500K AD / day unless you otherwise find something you can sell, if you are not VIP you can't post things very pricey at all. You can't make enough AD to kit out your toon at level 50 because you can easily level to 50 in couple of days so that is what 10 - 15K AD?

I feel my DC is overpowered now vs Barbie, even Devout (+10% accuracy class related), class mechanic is just too good.

I'm not trying to proof what you r not well knowledged and maybe lying, no, I'm here to help you, for real.

Check the random queue daily rewards, skirmish 10min(and there's gambit with the gear you bought from AH) and random low-level dungeon (20-30min or so), seriously, u can make 50-100k per day just from random queue.

Active companions can tank, can heal, can grant u combat advantage not just strike, that's fyi.
    Combat advantage it's huge dmg buff, wizard has combat advantage feats, Wizard is awesome class.

As a Wizard, ex main, I see no problem to press 4 encounters, dodge red zone (3 times in 1 stamina), pop healing potion in between and repeat.
    Wizard is all about dmg and control: stuns, freeze, chill man, chill.

Also if you r not a hardcore role-player like me, you can grab a tank or a healer for that damn random queue;
    also, u know, you can fill that 100k cap I stated above by running 2 low-geared charters in 2 random queues, and again you can get even more AD if u has no mental roleplaying issues like me and queue as healer or tank.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    I do not have a wizard but I do have a sub 80 Warlock I am building. Similar bur not the same as a wiz.

Both paths are DPS

Looks to have a lot of ice to slow and freeze opponents (control) and do damage over time and for the arcanist building chill using at wills. Use your control attacks to maintain distance as well as the environment. Depending on where you are you may need to change from AOE focus to single target focus.

I am playing my warlock more like my ranger excepting he seems to be a but tankier. One companion I would get via the AH is the Energon, That will give your HP a boost (purple is +12000hp, He should be failry cheap,,,He can also be found doing the Dread Legion Skirmish,

The biggest change from the combat rework is you cannot play by standing still and spelling/smacking things and expect them to part like the red sea. All toons including tanks need to be more mobile. Tanks can only shield so long.

I believe the hardest solo class now is being a healer. Clerics and Warlocks as healers really need to be grouped, I think the paly healing tank cam solo but may find some difficulty in areas of tightly packed mobs.

Join a good guild and you can get some nice boons and many have gear available for players starting out (I mean like what the heck else will I do with my 20 rank3 enchantment stones....ON weekends I run Dread ring lairs to get more and more so lower players can level their gear more easily. Other guilds do the same.. You just need to heal out....get the random dungeon task and do an REDQ get your bonus AD at the same time. tend farms and such to contribute. Lots of vendors to get lots of good stuff.

• ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    Not going to lie, other than OP post, I skimmed, dismissed, especially after seeing the "it's CA".

It's not. It's not balanced, we're still trialing the god damn combat changes but nothing is actually get balanced efficiently and when changes are made something else breaks down.

I'm going to make an assumption here, legacy areas and literally anything else that's not mod 20 is low priority. When combat changes were introduced, from preview to "live" it was constantly accompanied by, just try Vallenhas, try Avernus. These were the only campaign zones that showed acceptable balance and that has not changed to this day. Scaling balances shouldn't be making every campaign zone equal and certainly should not be making legacy zones more difficult than those that aren't.

There are still numerous encounters in anything pre-mod 18 that either hit too hard or are too tanky. The difference might be slight but it's evident.

Many probably won't even notice, so what's the problem?

Grouping up. 9/10 times grouping up will not be an option nor remotely viable in legacy areas. The majority of games population occupy the newest zones, the overall game population just isn't large enough to support an idea of enforcing group play throughout especially as a means to address imbalance legacy zones and especially for generic questing path lines.

I keep seeing this narrative against the notion of things not being right or balanced of, "but it can be done", "you're just not adapting". Of course it can be done, of course it may require adapting, these aren't droids.. along with the grouping issue which is a general "state of the game" comes "time". Time to play now accompanies all these issues, for a game that has for the most part catered to a casual playstyle (amongst others) to suddenly (unintentionally?) swing the other way just doesn't work in the current state of the game. I understand balance was/is needed to counter a power creep but it's not quite there yet.

Hey guys!
    "/lfg (b)HEs in (insert legacy zone)"

Nope. As a one off, perhaps, as a recurrence across zones, dailies, weeklies, nope. It's just not remotely realistic.

We can bring it back to progression also but it's not even necessary, the balance just isn't right because it was thrown out on a live server incomplete for a player base to cherry pick broken/unbalanced parts as an when saw fit or stumbled across whilst fixation was always going to be on the "new".

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    edited April 2021

So what if this is a mmo. it's never expected low levels to group up before. if you have honest new low levels coming here to complain it really should be addressed. don't dismiss new players.

as far as I can tell all these updates were aimed at new players. if they've missed their target there even.. it needs to be addressed.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I know well geared CWs are doing fine but I can say from experience that a low item level wizard is REALLY squishy. The cooldowns and magnitudes of their encounters are terrible compared to most other classes, which makes it hard to kill groups fast enough. At the earlier stages I'd prob suggest getting a frost weapon ench and aim for a control oriented build to stop yourself getting hit.

I'm not going to comment on clerics & warlocks that are healing builds because they have DPS paths for soloing. Rogue is probably the easiest to play, with ranger and cleric (arbiter) in joint second place.

I play all classes and currently range between 29 - 46k TIL
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    edited April 2021
    OK, let's go! No boons? No Weap/Arm Enchants, Not even 80, I got an extra Xuna; u can replace her with AH pet (60k+ for an epic), R9s/1100AD, Comp Eq/3x 1100AD; u can obviously calc.
    Post edited by someonedies on
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    a little commentary, with the campaign completion and guild boons u can skyrock ur itemLvL and obviously queue for the REQ with no restrictions, clerics are so easy, you know.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Is scaling an issue. No longer is levelling past an areas IL the same as what it was. Another reason that scaling is a terrible idea.