test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"New" Sharandar challenge

sanatorysanatory Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
I would love to see the "dev's" play "new" Sharandar farming HE and bounties to see if they find it "fun"

Comments

• sanatorysanatory Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    16h of farming and I got [Royal Turquoise Ring of the Companion] common 1,225 il 1 slot wee fun! 500+ Shattered Diamond Shard for a fantastic damage buff for sharndar really worth it
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I would not be so brave to brag about how I waste my time on this planet :D:D
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,043 Arc User
    Well, i could have started with the second part of the New Sharandar campaign, but then i remembered how much "fun" the first part was, and instead started watching Swamp Thing Season one.

The show could have been better, and may be it would have gotten more seasons later, but i'm pretty sure watching this was a better time investment then grinding through New Sharandar while praying to RNGesus for finding some useful stuff in there. B)
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    regenerde said:

Well, i could have started with the second part of the New Sharandar campaign, but then i remembered how much "fun" the first part was, and instead started watching Swamp Thing Season one.

The show could have been better, and may be it would have gotten more seasons later, but i'm pretty sure watching this was a better time investment then grinding through New Sharandar while praying to RNGesus for finding some useful stuff in there. B)

Quoted for the truth
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    I find the challenge to be looking for the motivation to do it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • acrinicusacrinicus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Truly, New Sharandar is a miserable experience, at best.

Although, as others have pointed out, it is pretty!
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User

regenerde said:

Quoted for the truth
    Hah, I've been binging on Hogan's Heroes reruns.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured