test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Redeemable Expeditions Packs

samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
Thank you for bringing back the old expeditions packs to buy. I needed some of those. Will you or have you considered making the companions and mounts account-wide redeemable? I bought one thinking it woild be like the "expedition pack of fairy finds" where the companion and mount are redeemable on all characters. At minimum, there should be a warning that it is not redeemable on all characters.
Tagged:

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2021

Thank you for bringing back the old expeditions packs to buy. I needed some of those. Will you or have you considered making the companions and mounts account-wide redeemable? I bought one thinking it woild be like the "expedition pack of fairy finds" where the companion and mount are redeemable on all characters. At minimum, there should be a warning that it is not redeemable on all characters.

If it is account wide, it would say it is. Do not consider anything is account wide unless it says so. Always check.
    Even if it says it is account wide, double check which items in the pack are indeed account wide.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***