test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Master of the Hunt skirmish

the patch notes for today Version: NW.125.20210330b.4 mentions the (old) Sharandar Master of the Hunt skirmish:

Master of the Hunt

Runners and Hounds of the Hunt from the Master of the Hunt Skirmish now deal the appropriate damage with their melee attacks. (This has increased their damage.)

I am not familiar at all with New Sharandar and the current episodes. Is the Master of the Hunt skirmish available again with episode 2?

or does this reference mean that the old skirmish is still (somehow) available?

Answers

• alfons#3156 alfons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    Its surprise skimrish coming with episode 2,brand new.
  • tlcmead#2226 tlcmead Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Master of the Hunt is available on preview shard, but has been missing on live since New Sharandar release. Someone forgot to tag it to be pushed back to live.......for some time. Nice that it is the list for reworks though.
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    I am so SO glad someone brought this up. Master of the Hunt is a favorite around my house, and my wife, daughter, and I all play it regularly on the PS4. But, it's been missing from the PC version for quite a while.

Is there any way to get someone to bring it back? We've got Bramble Keys waiting...
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Master of the Hunt never went away on XBox. I ran it yesterday and have done it a few times over the last few weeks - what's up with that?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    My family LOVES IT.

I'm glad that we play on PS4 and also PC, because it sucks not having access to it on platform, while the devs seem to be pretending nothing is wrong.