test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please bring back the primal gear

nibs#8955 nibs Member Posts: 155 Arc User
As the titles says, bring back the primal raid/assault gear if possible. After the combat rework the gear is viable for a lot of players. Wouldn't be so bad if they were at least still available as rare drops, but i don't believe they are

Comments

• Options
    mpoxlasmpoxlas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    You won't need primal weps anymore try trial weapons like ToMM or ZC master. They are gonna be way worth the trouble. : spoiler alert from Galactic Underwear check youtube.
  • Options
    malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    I'd wager the OP & others who agree come from that section of the player base w/o access to ToMM or MCZ. Not everyone is able to be carried by a guild or alliance, much less find success w/ PUGs.

Given how there's all sorts of old gear (EE & TCA come to mind) as still accessible/ being used, this isn't an outrageous ask.

Just casually telling people to do, what remains as among the more challenging endgame content, comes off as callous and unsympathetic - Good job!
  • Options
    mushellkamushellka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 357 Arc User
    mpoxlas said:

You won't need primal weps anymore try trial weapons like ToMM or ZC master. They are gonna be way worth the trouble. : spoiler alert from Galactic Underwear check youtube.

Youtuber's fans :D
    You must have a faith in order to believe in such a fake... :D

Better to feed the troll than listen to the idiot .
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    nibs#8955 said:

As the titles says, bring back the primal raid/assault gear if possible. After the combat rework the gear is viable for a lot of players. Wouldn't be so bad if they were at least still available as rare drops, but i don't believe they are

yep you cant have those anymore, but if youre a healer another good old set is Ravenloft, but you cant get it tiwce so i hope you havent discarded like i did...