test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lag only in Protectors Enclave

Yesterday and today, only in PE, moving and clicking anything such as doors/vendors takes a lot of retries and waiting. When I move, I get repositioned. There is no large crowd of players really, and it doesn’t matter what instance I’m on. Every other zone is fine.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is being investigated.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

Yesterday and today, only in PE, moving and clicking anything such as doors/vendors takes a lot of retries and waiting. When I move, I get repositioned. There is no large crowd of players really, and it doesn’t matter what instance I’m on. Every other zone is fine.

Short answer: Chicken event.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I have a toon stuck in PE that I can not get out because (I assume because of the event) there is some type of combat AOE and something on her (a mount power or equipment) puts her in auto combat mode and won't allow her to interact with anything (travel posts/exits). She also can't remove anything either because she is always in combat mode. Not a biggie I suppose as I have other toons I can play but still odd.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    bloodandbrains#3167 bloodandbrains Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    I've noticed it for about four or five days which I assume is from the chicken event. It started with difficulty travelling at first the door wouldn't glisten so i couldn't go out. Then I'd move a little and get pushed back, then couldn't change stance or use my mount. Now I can't get certain chicken seed, it just vanishes but the quest is there. Ah events fun. Ha. This is the only themed event I've had difficulty with. I've been wanting the zombie chicken so hopefully i can slowly get it ahha. (Also saw people saying change zone so will try that, never changed my zone on neverwinter)
  • Options
    flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    Simple solution I found was to chance instance