test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bought Gith pack, got stuff but race still locked

pspoonpspoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited April 2021 in General Discussion (PC)
So, as in the title, I bought the pack with Zen, got the goodies like the companion, mount, bag etc... but Gith is locked on my character gen screen. I submitted a ticket a couple days ago, what is the general experience? How long does it usually take for ARC support to resolve issues like this? Also, there appears to be no way to track in game Zen purchases? Really? Or am I missing something.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    Did you logout and then login?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • pspoonpspoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Seriously? ARC sells a "race pack" that doesn't include the race? Wow, starting to really wonder why I laid out so much money in the last month to play this game. Definitely not happy at all....
    pspoon said:

Seriously? ARC sells a "race pack" that doesn't include the race? Wow, starting to really wonder why I laid out so much money in the last month to play this game. Definitely not happy at all....

Sorry, I was confused with another race.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***

Sorry, I was confused with another race.

OK, not as mad for the moment....

• mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    Have you checked the rewards claim agent? L the Claim Valuables. IDK how you claim the gith race from those packs, but maybe there's a coupon like the Aasimar race had?
    i just checked the pack and it doesn't look like the race is included. The tooltip for dragonborn and renegade drow say the race is included...they're race packs. Gith looks like it's just a booster pack
    edited April 2021
    Gith Booster pack does not include the race.

Gith Race pack has it. However, I cannot check if it is still available in Zen store because I already have the race.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11232793-gith-race-pack
    pspoon said:

So, as in the title, I bought the pack with Zen, got the goodies like the companion, mount, bag etc... but Gith is locked on my character gen screen. I submitted a ticket a couple days ago, what is the general experience? How long does it usually take for ARC support to resolve issues like this? Also, there appears to be no way to track in game Zen purchases? Really? Or am I missing something.

Just curious, when you said the "Gith is locked on my character gen screen", do you mean when you try to make Gith character, the 'Continue' button is grey out?

Gith Race pack has it. However, I cannot check if it is still available in Zen store because I already have the race.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11232793-gith-race-pack

I was just talking to an alliance member about the race pack...he has the race too and sees the pack in his zen store. I have the race also and don't see a gith race pack, but i do see the gith booster pack.
    edited April 2021

I was just talking to an alliance member about the race pack...he has the race too and sees the pack in his zen store. I have the race also and don't see a gith race pack, but i do see the gith booster pack.
    I got the race AND I also bought the race pack after I already got the race. Hence, I cannot see it in Zen store for one reason or the other.
    I put in a ticket and game support fixed it. I now can roll up Gith characters. M