test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug with mount power Item level

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
edited March 2021 in Bug Reports (PC)
I bought a carpet of flying legendary - account.
Used (Equipped) it.
Then I equipped the mount power (2000 IL - 667 magnitude)
After that, upgraded the mount to mithic and the mount power doesnt upgrade to 3000 IL - 1000 magnitude.

No matter if I unequip the power and reequip it, seems that Im stuck with that power at legendary level, but well.... so frustrating.

After that, used the mount in other character, upgraded first, then used the power and it was 3000 IL so the problem is equip first the power, but... need help now.

And yes, I have 100% mount bolster

And the mount

Can someone help with this?
@nitocris83
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
Post edited by darthpotater on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating - thanks for reporting.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User

Escalating - thanks for reporting.

Just for your info, I opened a ticked that was escalated also, I hope they can help me because I am stuck with that power, cant even discard the mount.

Thank you
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Update:

High level support answered.... They cant do anything (ughh)... because is a game bug, and to post in the forum as a bug report (wich I already did with this thread...)

So now I am stucked, I hope not forever.
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    wanna bet? :D
  • mr9000rpm#7375 mr9000rpm Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Are you certain that you dont own 2 carpet mounts? 1 legendary and 1 epic? The icon in your photo resembles that of the epic version, that looks like you upgraded to mythic. The epic does not have the Vortex mount power, it is only exclusive to the legendary variant. My legendary carpet icon on all my toons looks just like the mount itself and not like the one you showed in your photo. I suspect you upgraded your epic carpet and not your legendary version based on the photo you provided. Just a hunch, hopefully it helps ;)
  • gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User

Are you certain that you dont own 2 carpet mounts? 1 legendary and 1 epic? The icon in your photo resembles that of the epic version, that looks like you upgraded to mythic. The epic does not have the Vortex mount power, it is only exclusive to the legendary variant. My legendary carpet icon on all my toons looks just like the mount itself and not like the one you showed in your photo. I suspect you upgraded your epic carpet and not your legendary version based on the photo you provided. Just a hunch, hopefully it helps ;)

You are absolutely right- he has upgraded the wrong carpet- i checked the Logos and his mythic Carpet is in fact the Epic one Upgraded to Mythic and not the Legendary one Upgraded to Mythic. The Epic one is Purple icon in the carpet's image itself while the Legendary one has Golden colour of the carpet itself.
    edited April 2021
    OMG you guys were right.... I had the epic carpet upgraded to legendary before, and I upgraded the wrong one to mithic...

So embarassing.... and 200 tokens to trash...

The worst thing is that support cant help me and accept that it was a bug after reviewing my character, but other players can help me.

Thank you very much @mr9000rpm#7375
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor