test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

April Fowls: enlarged chicken mount - Single Purchase per Character?

I was excited for the April Fowl's event to come back, because I had missed out last year (I found out about the event a few days late and was not able to get the enlarged chicken mount)... but I was a bit dismayed that the enlarged chicken is not one of the rewards that you can claim from the event itself. It has been moved already to the Zen store.

(the event description in-game even misleadingly says: "Complete tasks to earn Bird Feathers and Bird Feed. Exchange those trinkets for various prizes including an Enlarged Chicken.")

((I know that they replaced the Enlarged Chicken mount with a Zombie Chicken mount which seems to be pretty much the same except in appearance, and it is nice that they are refreshing events each year with new rewards.))

I was considering to get the Enlarged Chicken from the Zen store, and thought that the current sale price of 800 Zen was a good deal, but then I noticed that it is "Single Purchase per Character" - I just want to make sure that is correct? I thought most mounts/companions were changed to be reclaimable for all characters on the account.

Answers

• grrowler#0622 grrowler Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    oh I forgot - I had one other question. are there any rewards you get from running the Flight of the Fowls pvp event? I ran it once and got astral diamonds. is there any other currency/rare item that you can get from that pvp event? does it earn renown? (I do not know much about pvp in neverwinter)
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    The mount from the Zen store is an account wide unlock. If you can get a mount coupon, those are 30% so it is 700 zen instead.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,184 Arc User
    The wording for "Enlarged Chicken" in Zen store mount section is: "Single purchase per character, bound to account" vs other mount's wording: "Reclaimable for each character, not tradable (usable only after the tutorial)".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    so is the enlarged chicken from the zen store an account-wide unlock then? is the wording an error?
    ok thanks everyone - I took a risk and purchased the enlarged chicken from the zen store, and I confirm that it actually is an account wide unlock, as pitshade said. I was able to reclaim for free on all characters, despite it saying that it is a single purchase per character.

about the Flight of the Fowls pvp event though, can anyone let me know what you get from running that? is it just astral diamonds and/or renown? (I was on the losing team when I ran it, and only got some astral diamonds at the end) - is there any rare drop or currency you get from it?