test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Adimond Kraskus (Dread Spire)

Every time I see this dude locked up in Dread Spire , I want to find out more info about him .
Is there any relevance to this NPC ?
Very curious

Ty

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

Every time I see this dude locked up in Dread Spire , I want to find out more info about him .

Is there any relevance to this NPC ?

Very curious

Ty

Can you talk to him? I don't know now. At least, you could talk to him before.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Yes , I was able to talk to him . Just was wondering if I missed something along the well travelled quest paths that might have some sort of reasoning why he’s in there etc .
    I did google it and found out a Valindra put him there , can’t recall for what . Iirc she wanted his weapon ??
  • Options
    lucifer#4269 lucifer Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    That guy is a HAMSTER.

HAMSTER filter applied manually by moderator.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    Lucifer, the light-bringer. Leading man to ruin and away from salvation since at least 1986!
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    He is a member of the Cult of the Dragon (original sect, before Severin). They were the ones that turned dragons into dracoliches. Valindra needed information from him to aid in her attempts to make her own dracoliches.

The interesting thing is that we end up with Severin's splinter sect of the Cult, allied to the Thayan revolutionary group led by Rath Modar, while both parent groups are hostile to each other.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Right up until we nuke Modar for summoning Tiamat.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Ty for the back story !!!