What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[COMPLETE] Scheduled Maintenance [4/1]

2»

Comments

• malekith#8724 malekith Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    BEST APRIL FOOLS DAY EVER!
  • janesnow#4826 janesnow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    UGH... my day off, couldn't wait to play.. HURRY.
  • penetzia#7156 penetzia Member Posts: 3 New User
    D: i just wanted to chill and game tonight.
  • foxhole#0523 foxhole Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Just tell us will it be up anytime soon or no xD So well know what to expect
  • horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User

While I have you all out of game, here is an Idea I had and want player base to comment on, I think that the Professions workshop should make kits that update all types of items eg Armor, weapons and Artifacts to the latest highest IL, so people who want to keep the items they have spent so much time upgrading do not become useless every module drop and dishearten players, instead new professions recipe with new ingredients that has to be gathered from all over could be the way you upgrade your old items to new Item Level cap. Also I would like to see the Shards of Power refineable to the Greater shards of power, I have 18 character's and do the REDQ and RDQ everyday and so far have 15 greater shards so I may get 1 Mythic mount collar by 2030 if I am incredibly lucky, in a game where you pay for extra characters yet the amount of Astral Diamonds you can refine to upgrade these characters does not change as you get more of them it does not make sense to bother with more than 1, does that sound like a game people should want to pay for extra character slots, when it just makes the ones you have harder to upgrade let alone trying to upgrade collars that really have no chance of ever happening. Maybe do something about those refineable per day astral too depending on how many character slots we have might be a way to go.

you're asking a wall so they don't give a bat
  • aprikat#1068 aprikat Member Posts: 2 New User
    Just got into this game yesterday, and I've been waiting for this maintenance for hourrssss.. ;A;
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Nothing new in neverwinter :(
  • fionafeyfionafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    12:08 and still unavailable server. Sound like politicians are in charge again :(
    > @"aprikat#1068" said:
    > Just got into this game yesterday, and I've been waiting for this maintenance for hourrssss.. ;A;

dw even as an old player i've been sitting here for 3 hours waiting xD
  • cidtheone#2526 cidtheone Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    so someboooody have a clue where is the missing server? send a safeguard mission :p
  • elderislt#1066 elderislt Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    Wats wat hapen when you on 2 games cryptic :)
    BABY ZARIEL.... 270k base HUNTER
  • forumaccount#7167 forumaccount Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Servers are back!
  • fionafeyfionafey Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    At last !!!
  • janesnow#4826 janesnow Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    it says 12am PT, does that mean another 12 hours?
  • theasten#2093 theasten Member Posts: 1 New User
    You are not able to announce the maintenance, whole day was missing the information about maintenance, now you are moving time of launching, is 20:10 and you have the infotmation: "We will be performing shard maintenance on April 1 from 7-12 AM Pacific (15:00-20:00 UTC). You only proglonged it, but you fix nothing. Are you making new downgrade? Shame on you.
  • aprikat#1068 aprikat Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @"penetzia#7156" said:
    > > @"aprikat#1068" said:
    > > Just got into this game yesterday, and I've been waiting for this maintenance for hourrssss.. ;A;
    >
    > dw even as an old player i've been sitting here for 3 hours waiting xD

Heyyy~ it's back though! xD
    ITS UP ITS UP ITS UP!!!!!
  • mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,489 Arc User
    I am getting worried their promise of servers coming up is like their promise of bringing back the Arc Zen rewards...
  • bitcrusher#9275 bitcrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Sorry, guys n girls, server went on quarantine. Stay safe.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    @cwhitesidedev#9752 @nitocris83

Please, please bring back Day of the Dungeon Master this year. That's a fun event!
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured