test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arcanic Focus drop rate ....

Be interested what other are experiencing. I just cleared every dig site on the map TWICE and got ONE Arcanic Focus. Now, that’s a decent time sink for nearly zero reward. I think I need another 45 or so. I know dailies and the weekly give a time gated amount...

I’ll just say this, ok I’ll play, but if you nerf these weapons my baby - only two months into this game playing self - is leaving and I’m not giving anyone my stuff. It’s been kinda fun so far but end game is super grindy to get anything.

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yeah it's always been about the same. You only get guaranteed ones from the quests. Are you using the maps from the vaults? You sometimes get them from the buried chests.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    vastano#2343 vastano Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    pitshade said:

The weapons were designed as part of the campaign and it took about 2 months starting from scratch to get them. I did it back then on 11 characters.

If you want to chase BIS, you need to accept ridiculous grind and the ever present threat of nerfs. Know the grind and the risks before hand and weigh that against what you hope to gain. If you hate it so much that you think a nerf will cause you to quit the game, that is a good sign your time would be better spent elsewhere.

i agree with you so even though for the next few weeks mirage is bis i aint gonna go to the bother of farming for months to have them nerfed the day after i finish em