test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.125.20210219a.16

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11486513

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    So...no update to the Astral Lockbox?
  • wrongun72#1436 wrongun72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    What about fixing the bugged currency drops on the newest dungeon ????????????????
  • datarider#1036 datarider Member Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    hahahahahahahahaha aprils fools, guys :D
  • somveraasomveraa Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    How many people at Cryptic are actually working on this game? You folks seem super under staffed.
  • bakenpartybakenparty Member Posts: 1 New User
    Servers appear to be still down.
  • xwz#9002 xwz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    ... so? How long will it take?
  • tarmogoat#3181 tarmogoat Member Posts: 1 New User
    the launcher says it's 7-10 am PT and 15:00/18:00 UTC but 10:00 PT is 17:00 UTC :/ wrong timezone conversion, which one is it?
  • pspoonpspoon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Pushed back an hour to 11 pst, somebody goofed...
  • xwz#9002 xwz Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Hope they at least fix the "Timeout connecting to game server"...
  • ninneva#2228 ninneva Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    They said it has been extended due to a side server issue...They did not post how long the extension is.

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    xwz#9002 said:

Hope they at least fix the "Timeout connecting to game server"...

That one has been going on for years now, they're not fixing it.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    somveraa said:

Actually, I think the server room got invaded by chickens?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    LOL so it would appear.
  • acidjackson#0813 acidjackson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    hey its back on!
  • redsmoke6redsmoke6 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Nope
  • horizonxaelhorizonxael Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2021
    and one day my vip went to the trash thanks Cryptic
  • acidjackson#0813 acidjackson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just created account to make comments so i had to write something down, cause previously i was only reading..

I bet there were people who turn on the client to check it.. consider it as another April fools!

and hey the longer server will be down the bigger will be our recompensation right!?

Every game meets problems with upcoming events and patches! That's just part of gaming!

I hope :) and enjoy your upcoming Easter, those who celebrate it! Those who not celebrate it!

There is so many other reason to be happy for! Just sharing the vibes! Cheers

I just created account to make comments so i had to write something down, cause previously i was only reading..

I bet there were people who turn on the client to check it.. consider it as another April fools!

and hey the longer server will be down the bigger will be our recompensation right!?

Every game meets problems with upcoming events and patches! That's just part of gaming!

I hope :) and enjoy your upcoming Easter, those who celebrate it! Those who not celebrate it!

There is so many other reason to be happy for! Just sharing the vibes! Cheers

problems or not there is the fact that I paid for something that I am not consuming.

21:00 nopeeeeeeee