test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Challenge of the Legacy Campaign (bug list)

2»

Comments

• rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    pitshade said:

Edited OP to reflect that all the issues noted previously for Storm Kings Thunder Adventures have now been fixed.

• Quests are shown with the correct icon in the journal
    • Quests in Lonelywood now count, including Found Quests and the weekly
    • Wandering Frost Giant in Bryn Shander now counts
    • Defending the Dale quest now counts.

Good job there! @tturnerdev#9074

ETA The Cloaked Ascendancy Adventures also has had its issues corrected. Fight for the River District and Hidden Cache now count. Looks like I need to start testing again.

Great news!!
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Struck through notes on Sharandar Adventures regarding the mini-dungeons and Battle for Sharandar as they all count now.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Many fixes added to the list. Sharandar, Dread Ring, Storm King's Thunder, Cloaked Ascendancy, Barovia are all working or mostly working now.
    “Legacy Campaign - Shadowmantle Conqueror”

Since it is the 2x Refining Stones event on the PS4, I decided to run the daily lair quest from Sergeant Knox. Yesterday, I ran the “Ritual of the Dracolich” lair quest and noticed this morning it did not give credit to the Shadowmantle Conquer quest. Today, I ran the “Chamber of Horrors” lair quest and it did add to the Shadowmantle Conquer quest. I’ll run the “Zulkir of Illusion” lair quest later this week and to see if it is still working.
    - Rey

Phantasmal Fortress gives credit. There are approximately 33 mobs inside, depending on the number of illusions summoned and servitors spawned at the last fight.

Dread Spire has never counted for conqueror. It's actually still listed in the OP but I've stopped maintaining the list since the majority of issues were fixed, at the time I stopped. IWD Heroics is bugged again and they haven't gotten the Sharandar->Vallenhas swap working yet. Next week PC is showing Vallenhas Heroics as a fourth quest. It was missing the week before last.
    Ok, looks like we are on the same rotation with you on PC. I saw we have four quests, first time I've seen this, coming up with Vallenhas as well.
    - Rey