test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vault of Stars

bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
Very confused and disappointed currently. Why isn't VoS account unlocked, like every other dungeon/trial? Completed the campaign on my dps. My group needs a healer, so I jumped to my cleric. No bueno... campaign isnt complete, dungeon locked... what kind of trickery is this?

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

Comments

• Options
    darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Yeah you need months of grind per character to unlock the dungeon. Shame on devs they are killing the game!!!!!!!!
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • Options
    autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,135 Arc User
    Well this will certainly limits how much I play. Not going to run all my mains though the campaign which means even less healers and tanks to help out. Lousy idea.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    All I saw in zone chat yesterday was people spamming for tanks and healers for vos. Of course, these are the same ppl that blame the tanks & healers when the run goes badly lol.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    On PS4, is it not unlocked ? It appears to be unlocked , from what I saw . You need to be 45k item level to que ( I have no 45 k toons , 44.5 best) unless private, than 40k item level allows you to que . At least this is what I noticed .
  • Options
    bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2021
    Yes, its unlocked on xbox. All of my toons are 50k+ iL. They all meet the requirements to enter. However, when you complete a campaign on one toon, it usually unlocks the dungeon/trial associated with it account wide. This was a change they did a while back to make the game alt friendly. But it seems that's not the case with this campaign/dungeon. So now I gotta run my other 5 toons thru the campaign just to run a dungeon that should be unlocked after one toon completes it.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)