test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mount Hag's Cauldron bug

krystianoxxxkrystianoxxx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
Hello,

Claim mythic mount Hag's Cauldron on other character give only equip power (yellow). I can't choose him and no see combat power (red).

Comments

• aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    I have the same problem. I have both the mythic and legendary mounts. They both have the same name in the claim store. I can claim and add the mythic mount but it does not appear in my stable and doesn't increase my mount bolster.

Also the Legendary version won't let me equip it!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User
    edited February 2021
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    I just posted a bug report related to this mount...I was able to claim and equip 2 legendary mounts and get the bolster from them....accidentally. I haven't checked the equip powers on the characters I equipped them to, but will now. It sounds like the coding is confused about what to do with these cauldrons. Maybe call one Hag's Legendary Cauldron and the other Hag's Mythic Cauldron....like the Legendary Giant Toad.
  • wrongun72#1436 wrongun72 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    I just raised ticket 437595 on this issue. I equipped the Legendary Hag's cauldron, upgraded it to mythic but the equip power of Omnipotence doesnt appear in the list of Equip powers..
  • serpeer#6400 serpeer Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    same here, 14/16 alts can equip cauldron, dc and one sw can't
  • colemcmcolemcm Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Add me to the list of people that can't reclaim the mythic version of this mount. The only character with access to this mount is the character that bound it.
  • bresaadybresaady Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Something I noticed I'm not seeing on any of the threads regarding the new mounts. In the lockbox and auction house the legendary shows 'Hag's Cooking Cauldron' and the mythic shows 'Hag's Hexing Cauldron'. After they are bound to the initial character they show Hag's Cauldron for both qualities of mount in the stable and this is also reflected in the rewards claims agent for reclaim, any alt character that claims them it is the same in their inventory and they cannot equip them. The legendary gives an error message stating that you already have the items in the pack whereas the mythic shows that you've gained the equip power and the icon disappears from your inventory but the mount itself is not in the stable of the character you're binding it to thus not allowing the character to actually use the appearance from the mount as well as any of the mounts abilities. Is it possible that part of the problem is the item identifier changing once the mount is bound to the account?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This should be resolved in an upcoming patch.
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User

This should be resolved in an upcoming patch.

That was dated March 1. Status, please? I issued a support ticket and got the standard "post it on the forums" reply.

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    This was fixed some time ago but you have to reclaim the mount from the rewards vendor on each character. Activate the inventory item and it unlocks the mount skin, stable item and combat power.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
    Ah, thank you. I hadn't heard that, and apparently Support hasn't either. :-)
    Something just occurred to me. I have the legendary cauldron, which I have already upgraded to mythic. If I reclaim it to fix the bonus problem, will it set it back to legendary?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    Most likely. New mount.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    It's impossible to say without testing, preferably on Preview.

If you upgraded it on the initial character, the one that used the account unlock item, you shouldn't need to get a new one since that character should have had a functional one. If you upgraded it on characters where it was bugged, then the safe bet is to say it would overwrite the upgrade.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User

Something just occurred to me. I have the legendary cauldron, which I have already upgraded to mythic. If I reclaim it to fix the bonus problem, will it set it back to legendary?

you wont be able to reclaim the legendary mount, since you already have it on your current toon which you upgraded to mythic.

you can still buy and equip the mythic cauldron mount - it is differently named power.

the legendary cauldron was never bugged. you can reclaim that on any alt without any problems.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User

"Upgrade from legendary" mystic mount is NOT the same as "born as mystic" mystic mount.
    "Upgrade from legendary" mystic mount is a legendary mount with different colour.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

"Upgrade from legendary" mystic mount is NOT the same as "born as mystic" mystic mount.
    "Upgrade from legendary" mystic mount is a legendary mount with different colour.
    The Legendary Cauldron doesn't even have the same name as the Mythic one, if people are paying close enough attention. It's pretty clear, when you really look, that it is not the same mount.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png