test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vault of Stars Boss Drops

hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
I am aware that there has been a number of patches trying to deal with drops from the Bosses in VoS, I am reporting that they are working and not working at the same time. Last night ran it twice, first time runs for my account this week. On the first boss was given option on drops, all subsequent boss defeats I was given no option on any further drops, other party members reported no drops for them either, we did stop at all campfires. Second run, same group, first boss drops available again, no drops on any other bosses. Can confirm that one of the players who had already maxed their drops for the week was able to see drops on the final boss, but couldn't pick them up because they were already capped, but no other player could see them to pick up, including myself. So perhaps the bug has something to do with the conditions you have set up for picking them up? It would make more sense that the person capped shouldn't see them, while all others should. So it may be as simple as a reversed if statement?

Comments

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    The drops are still broken.

Yesterday on last boss the armor item appeared and I got an error when trying to take it and I didnt get one this week thats for sure, because the armor is the only item I want on my tank.

Anyway the weekly cap is something weird in my opinion. Capping progression artificially means that you are out of ideas to keep players bussy.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • maxzius#3795 maxzius Member Posts: 165 Arc User

Anyway the weekly cap is something weird in my opinion. Capping progression artificially means that you are out of ideas to keep players bussy.

This.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited March 2021

Yesterday on last boss the armor item appeared and I got an error when trying to take it and I didnt get one this week thats for sure, because the armor is the only item I want on my tank.

TBF I don't think it's out of ideas per say, I think it comes down to time/money to invest in the game. I don't have any insider info but this mod feels like the budget (time & money) were severely curtailed. When you are only allowed to invest so much time or money into something it shows. Compare this to the launch of Undermountain which compared to MOD20 feels vast.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts